Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,473 members, 7,958,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Help On Registering Car Hire Service - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help On Registering Car Hire Service (483 Views)

Be The Boss. Get Car Hire For A Day Only =N=7000...07055585799 / Bus And Car Hire Service. We Are The Transportation Experts / Affordable Chaffeur Driven Luxury Car Hire/rental Honda,range Rover,toyota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Registering Car Hire Service by Tonyrich: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Plaese I need advice on how to register my toyota siena suv car for car rentals. The car is a direct tokunbo laying idle for sometime now. So I am thinking of registering it and using it for car rentals.
Anybody with information on how to do this and how much the car is likely to make per day should please share with me.
I count on your wise counsel.
Re: Help On Registering Car Hire Service by tunergy(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
Bros, what type of hire do you plan to do?
Inter or Intra city?
Why not go to the nearest LGA around you to enquire how to register.

On how much to make daily, na only Calabash go fit answer that one o.
Re: Help On Registering Car Hire Service by Tonyrich: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thanks, I am thinking of intra city.
Re: Help On Registering Car Hire Service by Tonyrich: 9:03am On Sep 08, 2015
Tonyrich:
Plaese I need advice on how to register my toyota siena suv car for car rentals. The car is a direct tokunbo laying idle for sometime now. So I am thinking of registering it and using it for car rentals.
Anybody with information on how to do this and how much the car is likely to make per day should please share with me.
Re: Help On Registering Car Hire Service by Tonyrich: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Pathfinder 2003 Model For Sale N780k / Nigerian Used Honda Crv 2004 Model For Sale / Nice Toyota Camry In Phc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.