Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies (1372 Views)

Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by johncreek: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
period sex can sometimes be a messy situation. Although you may not find yourself covered in head-to-toe blood, as if you’ve just bathed in an entire vat of it, it can still wreak some heavy duty havoc if you don't take precautions to keep the collateral damage to a minimum. Whether you find the idea of sex during your period gross or exciting is up to you. Perhaps colored by society – many cultures and religions consider it taboo – we shy away from even talking about it. But as long as you’re prepared, sex during your period can be a great idea; just make sure it’s not the day you break out those white sheets.

Below are five reasons sex during period is good for you, make use of it and enjoy as you go through it.

1. It Acts As An Anti-depressant.
Furthermore, according to Paul Zak, PhD, a researcher at Claremont Graduate University in Claremont, California, the higher your oxytocin, the higher your happiness and well-being, at least for women.

2. It Increases Intimacy.
Don’t feel awkward about the mess, sex is messy (in general!) and for some couples overcoming the mess and breaking down the barriers can lead to increased intimacy and enjoyment, helping you feel closer to your partner.

3. There’s Less Risk Of Getting Pregnant.
Does decreased risk of pregnancy turn you on? Well, check this out: If you’re trying to avoid pregnancy, having sex during the menstrual period drastically diminishes the possibility of pregnancy. “However, remember that is not a 100% proof and sperm can live up to 72 hours. So if you have sex during your last day of your period without protection the possibility of getting pregnant is even higher.

4. Expands Your Sexual Horizons
Let's just be honest: Period sex can be messy. But avoiding your pristine white sheets can force you out of your comfort zone and inspire new sexual play, like shower sex, or getting kinky on a rubber sheet.

5. Amp Up Your Pleasure
Embracing the period "mess" can break down barriers to sexual enjoyment. Studies have shown that people that have higher arousal are less grossed out by bodily fluids and "messy sex."

Your hormones are out of control this time of month, and as messy as your period may be, it leads to extra lubrication, better pelvic muscle tone and increased elasticity – all spelling way more fun in the sack.

lalasticlala.
Re: 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by yatch360: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by yatch360: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
shocked
Sodomy

Yatch 360

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by 5minsmadness: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
BAD IDEA! VERY VERY BAD IDEA!

Injury
Embolism
Easy transmission of Infections
Easier transmission of HIV

These are but a few of the reasons why op above is a BAD IDEA!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
What?sex while menstrating
Yock,it damm messy and irritating.. Who ever done that...

More like stress....

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by johncreek: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
5minsmadness:
BAD IDEA! VERY VERY BAD IDEA!

Injury
Embolism
Easy transmission of Infections
Easier transmission of HIV

These are but a few of the reasons why op above is a BAD IDEA!
cheesy cheesy BAD IDEA!
You and I know its basically safe for married couples.
Re: 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
one word. idiota

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by johncreek: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
panachuku:
one word. idiota
hmmmmm cry cry cry so bad!
Re: 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by 5minsmadness: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
johncreek:

cheesy cheesy BAD IDEA!
You and I know its basically safe for married couples.
No I dont!
Don't rope me in with this mischief of yours
Injury and embolism is no respecter of marriage status.

Kids do not try this at home.

You

Will

DIE!

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by RoyalRoy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Yuck!!!!

Bad idea...I jump am pass!!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by johncreek: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
5minsmadness:

No I dont!
Don't rope me in with this mischief of yours
Injury and embolism is no respecter of marriage status.

Kids do not try this at home.

You

Will

DIE!
grin grin grin grin grin... want to wound me with lafff grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by ichidodo: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
We find this most exhilirating..

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by corisande: 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
pukes on thread.

Op rie nsi!
or
Gerrarahia mehn shieet!
Re: 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by rbekins: 12:52am On Sep 08, 2015
IF you check yourself very well u will find out that you are highly possessed. Just the demonic instinct directed u OP for this tread thinking you can convince some idiot like you to embark on this Hell of journey but am glad u got negative responses from NLDers.

johncreek:
period sex can sometimes be a messy situation. Although you may not find yourself covered in head-to-toe blood, as if you’ve just bathed in an entire vat of it, it can still wreak some heavy duty havoc if you don't take precautions to keep the collateral damage to a minimum. Whether you find the idea of sex during your period gross or exciting is up to you. Perhaps colored by society – many cultures and religions consider it taboo – we shy away from even talking about it. But as long as you’re prepared, sex during your period can be a great idea; just make sure it’s not the day you break out those white sheets.

Below are five reasons sex during period is good for you, make use of it and enjoy as you go through it.

1. It Acts As An Anti-depressant.
Furthermore, according to Paul Zak, PhD, a researcher at Claremont Graduate University in Claremont, California, the higher your oxytocin, the higher your happiness and well-being, at least for women.

2. It Increases Intimacy.
Don’t feel awkward about the mess, sex is messy (in general!) and for some couples overcoming the mess and breaking down the barriers can lead to increased intimacy and enjoyment, helping you feel closer to your partner.

3. There’s Less Risk Of Getting Pregnant.
Does decreased risk of pregnancy turn you on? Well, check this out: If you’re trying to avoid pregnancy, having sex during the menstrual period drastically diminishes the possibility of pregnancy. “However, remember that is not a 100% proof and sperm can live up to 72 hours. So if you have sex during your last day of your period without protection the possibility of getting pregnant is even higher.

4. Expands Your Sexual Horizons
Let's just be honest: Period sex can be messy. But avoiding your pristine white sheets can force you out of your comfort zone and inspire new sexual play, like shower sex, or getting kinky on a rubber sheet.

5. Amp Up Your Pleasure
Embracing the period "mess" can break down barriers to sexual enjoyment. Studies have shown that people that have higher arousal are less grossed out by bodily fluids and "messy sex."

Your hormones are out of control this time of month, and as messy as your period may be, it leads to extra lubrication, better pelvic muscle tone and increased elasticity – all spelling way more fun in the sack.

lalasticlala.
Re: 5 Reasons Period Sex Is Good For Ladies by Haywhymido(m): 1:41am On Sep 08, 2015
Sicklow, backpage abeg

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Made Myself Blind Because I Was Meant To Be Disabled: Living With BIID (photo) / fallopian tube blockage / Sad One!! A Man Die In Badagry During S.ex [may His Soul Rest In Peace]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.