Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Supernatural Season11 Premiere Date - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Supernatural Season11 Premiere Date (765 Views)

Omoni Oboli Cancels Premiere Of Okafor's Law Over Court Injunction For Stealing / "93 Days" Premiere At The House On The Rock Church: Amaechi, Joke Silva Attend / Celebrities At 'Ghana Must Go' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural Season11 Premiere Date by aragon4realz(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
did you miss supernatural..you are in luck.check out season 11 release that. http://sweetnoisenaija.com/supernatural-premiere-date/
Re: Supernatural Season11 Premiere Date by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
aragon4realz:
did you miss supernatural..you are in luck.check out season 11 release that.
http://sweetnoisenaija.com/supernatural-premiere-date/

wetin dem still dey act?!
Re: Supernatural Season11 Premiere Date by aragon4realz(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
coollabman:

wetin dem still dey act?!
dude you're missing out if you didn't see season10 finale
Re: Supernatural Season11 Premiere Date by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
aragon4realz:
dude you're missing out if you didn't see season10 finale

if I tell you when I stopped watching supernatural, you won't believe me grin
Re: Supernatural Season11 Premiere Date by aragon4realz(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
coollabman:

if I tell you when I stopped watching supernatural, you won't believe me grin
you're missing out alot....in season 10 finale dean killed Ken.(brother of Abel) was cursed with the mark of Ken and then he also killed death which opened the portal to bring forth the darkness that was present during the creation of the world by God
so as I said I can't wait to see what happens next
Re: Supernatural Season11 Premiere Date by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
aragon4realz:

you're missing out alot....in season 10 finale dean killed Ken.(brother of Abel) was cursed with the mark of Ken and then he also killed death which opened the portal to bring forth the darkness that was present during the creation of the world by God
so as I said I can't wait to see what happens next

lol! I stopped where sam went to hell and then mysteriously came back without a soul grin I never watch am since then
Re: Supernatural Season11 Premiere Date by aragon4realz(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
coollabman:

lol! I stopped where sam went to hell and then mysteriously came back without a soul grin I never watch am since then
you're still a learner
Re: Supernatural Season11 Premiere Date by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
aragon4realz:
you're still a learner
lol!
Re: Supernatural Season11 Premiere Date by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
na wa ooo.Wetin dem still dey act?

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Now In Nigeria. / Sophia Released Her Bad V1deo For February - She Nearly Broke The Internet / Who Can Dance The BOSCO Dance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.