Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,190 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) (29364 Views)

Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) / Photos: Fayose Visits Aregbesola In Osun State / Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Visits Aregbesola At Osun State House(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2015

Governor, State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola discussing with the
Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, during a condolence visit on the
demise of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, at Government House
Osogbo, on Monday 07/09/2015

Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi on Monday paid a visit to Osun State governor, Rauf Aregbesola to condole with him and the people of Osun on the passing of Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade.

Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi discussing with Governor, State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola

Governor, State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola (middle); the Alaafin
of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi (right) and Speaker of the House of
Assembly, Hon. Najeem Salam, during a condolence visit to the governor
on the demise of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, at Government
House Osogbo, on Monday 07/09/2015

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/09/07/pictures-alaafin-of-oyo-visits-aregbesola-on-oonis-transition/

4 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by chymystique(f): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2015

See aregbe the bad manager shinning teeth when he has not paid civil servants in his state... Only in Nigeria

RIP Oba Sijuwade

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by agarawu23(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
How I wish I can be the next king of Ife sad angry

Haters ganna hate but I will still make them my abobaku .

If you hate me, you have No choice than to die with me angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by buygala(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Alaafin should be modelling for Hypo.... he obviously has extensive bleaching 'working experience' cool

Aregbe be looking like a roasted he-goat with all that long teeth and scattered beard sad

Aregbe be failing to pay the salaries of the living, but going all out to satisfy the dead undecided ... Nigerian Politicians and misplaced priorities angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by hemartins(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
I'm just 5 minutes close to ftc.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by BizBayo: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
I hope for another heir to be chosen without sprinkling of human blood.

Anyway, One day soon I shall be a King, too. #BuildingMyEmpire
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by dapsoneh: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
OK na, this ooni seat must be really hot ooo, even prince aderemi has been going to the north, east and south since d demise of the ooni. I just wonder if the oracle doesn't pick the PBA any more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by alaoeri: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Politicking everywhere even the vacant Ooni throne is not left out.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by adesbreath: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by kingobozy: 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice show of sympathy, posing for the camaras and all that good stuff.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by money121(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by grin88(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Iku Baba, yeye, alashe ikeji orisha, kaabiesiii ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by LatestTrend: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
My friend pay your workers.

lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by tola9ja: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
IKU BABA YEYE(one who orders death sentence)

ALASE EKEJI ORISA(second in command to gods)

OBA TI N FOBA JE(the king that crown kings)

OBA TI N GBA IDOBALE OBA(the king that accepts kings salute).....this is just an extract from alaafin of oyo eulogies

8 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by tola9ja: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
VERY FUNNY WAY OYO BEING PRAISED

OMO OFOO

OMO ADANU

OBA ARUN TI ARUN KAN KONISHE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by Iamsolslim(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
so d old man just av time to pay d condolence huh
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by goshen26: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
Smh..so this man ni get work than visiting a gov , who should av been the one visiting him....

Na wa oooo, kings of nowadays have lost prestige cos of money.

Is aregbe the one lost his father or why sympathizing with him.

4 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by rapfezy: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
their lips tho...too much of osogbo plant
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by ironbody03(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thats hhow we roll
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by Xacc: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Its a good movement "Iku baba yeye" and hope the brown paper bags are rejected. Lol
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by omowolewa: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
Iku baba yeye. Alase ikeji orisa (diety alter ego)

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by fartkay(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
guys bleaching since 20 BC

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by lonelydora: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
The money used for hosting this Alafin would have helped in paying some workers salary.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by stevedeey(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
I really don't understand the meaning of legislative arm
and executive arm in Osun. The relationship between
Aregbe and najeem is that of a master to his slave. That
was why I termed the news that Osun house of assembly
moves to remove aregbe as the joke of the century....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by shegsrules(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Someone lips dey black, na natural abi na sumtn dem rub ontop to make anyone listen

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lol I don't even know where to start from

Eh this visit could be done by simple condolence text message to the governor than doing it face to face and publicizing it.

Eh there is more to this visit than the caption they gave it.

To me his main aim of going there is not for condolence but Oga at the top thing to tell him about his candidate for the next ooni

Anyway RIP to the late Ooni
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
so dis man isn't at his ''father's'' burial ?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by mikeapollo: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
I hope the same Alaafin will pay homage and show respect to the new Ooni when he is eventually crowned and installed.

In Yoruba culture and tradition, the Ooni is superior to the Alaafin, any day! Adeyemi better learns that fast

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by Pappyjim: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
The one and only "IKU BABA YEYE" ALAAFIN OF OYO!
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by goshen26: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Demmocrats:
meaning?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by lonelydora: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
agarawu23:
How I wish I can be the next king of Ife sad angry

Haters ganna hate but I will still make them my abobaku .

If you hate me, you have No choice than to die with me angry

I have a candidate for your Abobaku.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Aregbesola On Ooni’s Transition (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Alafin or and Governor!!!!!!

Please help tell PMB and BEDC officials, that; we, fellow Nigerians residing in Delta Steel Company (DSC)Housing Complex, Ugbogidi, Orhuwhorun town and the neighboring communities have not been enjoying the light they say "has improved" as a result of PMB body language, despite the fact that we have two power stations within a radius of 10-40Km from us. Please BEDC should give us light, as not having light for the past months have crippled our economy, increase the cost of living and rate of robbery in these areas.

Re-post this message until you hear that we are having light for 6Hrs or more daily!!! because that's the only way i can actually confirms the "Body language theory" as regards the current sets of power distribution company BEDC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demolition Of Ayefele’s Music House Divides Oyo Government / Oil Marketers Cheat Nigerians By N198,500 Per Truck Of Product Sold / For Buhari’s Sake, So Many Projects Go To Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.