Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Things You Shouldnt Feed Your Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Things You Shouldnt Feed Your Dog (2161 Views)

What NOT To Feed Your Dog / How Do You Feed Your Dog(s) To Reduce High Cost. / How Do You Feed Your Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Shouldnt Feed Your Dog by naijainfogalery: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hi guys please mention the foods or fruits or any ingredients you shouldn't feed your dog
This is to help every dog owner stay at alert of the dangers they could be imposing on their dogs through foods .

I heard its not good to feed them onions (dunno why though ) and meat with blood
Re: Things You Shouldnt Feed Your Dog by wunmi590(m): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
It depend on the dogs immune systems, my own dog (Zara) eat different kind of food she see me eating.

Zara eats watermelon, she lick oranges, chin chin, biscuits and some foods I don't even think she can eat.

But we are told that they should stay clear of leafs that it reduces their rate of fast growth.
Re: Things You Shouldnt Feed Your Dog by naijainfogalery: 7:09pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice one my GSD 8 weeks eats almost everything she sees me eatng , she loves banana, carrot , orange , vegetables with wheat , meats are her favourite , she finishes a whole pot ofmeat in a week, I just want to be sure to make sure I don't feed her what she isn't supposed to eat
wunmi590:
It depend on the dogs immune systems, my own dog (Zara) eat different kind of food she see me eating.

Zara eats watermelon, she lick oranges, chin chin, biscuits and some foods I don't even think she can eat.

But we are told that they should stay clear of leafs that it reduces their rate of fast growth.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dog Stops Barking After Eating Akpu/fufu / Cow Hair Ball And Gallstones For Sell In Large Quantity. / 7 Weeks Old Presa Canario for sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.