Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,660 members, 7,862,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) (77852 Views)

Marisa Papen, Model Jailed Over Nude Photoshoot At Egyptian Temple / Nude Photos Of Diane Shima Rwigara, Rwanda's Presidential Candidate / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by Ura: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
marriedvirgin:

yes dear sex makes one look old,wasted and aged.I am talking from experience.When I was still married I looked terrible especially with bumps on my face.If you see me now I really look very young but I don't tell people my age because they would be surprised.Also,sex is a very spiritual act.People are ignorant about that and that's the reason why you see men cheating on their spouses and creating soul ties which can be devastating to their wives(negative energies).
Some people on this thread are saying this 57 year old lady is not pretty.But looking at her facial structures and features,she is really beautiful and if you work on her she would look really gorgeous.Its just that she seems not to care so much about her physical.Its funny how men of these days define beauty that's why they end up being scammed by women in make up and soon you would hear them taking women to court to protest about the women deceiving them with regards to their beauty.
The only problem I see with the lady is that she would have tried to have her kids but aside from that I don't see any other issues.Marriage is not for everybody.

I disagree with your sex theory. On the contrary, sex is supposed to be therapeutic. There are many other things associated with good looks. Here in Nigeria, we have women btw 40 and 60 who maintain their youthful look yet, they engage in sexual activity. And if she looks good on the outside, the reason she has given for being single for so long makes her look ugly inside. The spirit of unforgiveness has gotten her no where. This should be a lesson to our young ladies out there. I am not encouraging the men to cheat but it is sheer stupidity to punish yourself for someone else's offence.
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by abat4real37(f): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
teemyte:

And what if I decide not to do your wish?
you re on your own
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by teemyte: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
abat4real37:
you re on your own
Yes boss
Re: Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) by marriedvirgin: 12:27am On Sep 15, 2015
I don't really have anything to say to you.Na you better pass

Ura:

I disagree with your sex theory. On the contrary, sex is supposed to be therapeutic. There are many other things associated with good looks. Here in Nigeria, we have women btw 40 and 60 who maintain their youthful look yet, they engage in sexual activity. And if she looks good on the outside, the reason she has given for being single for so long makes her look ugly inside. The spirit of unforgiveness has gotten her no where. This should be a lesson to our young ladies out there. I am not encouraging the men to cheat but it is sheer stupidity to punish yourself for someone else's offence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yevgeny Prigozhin Feared Killed In Plane Crash In Russia (Photos) / Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos) / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.