Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,043 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Can Power Bank Be Repaired - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can Power Bank Be Repaired (7006 Views)

Can Powerbanks Be Repaired? / Can Romoss Powerbank Be Repaired? / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Power Bank Be Repaired by Paramount01(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2015

Pls gurus in the house. My power bank just begin to malfunction these afternoon it did not charge my phone again and it is showing that the power bank is full. Pls can it be repair
Re: Can Power Bank Be Repaired by chimoskyg(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
Haba bros
Re: Can Power Bank Be Repaired by dharay99: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin
Re: Can Power Bank Be Repaired by Paramount01(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
Did you have the idea if it can be repair
Re: Can Power Bank Be Repaired by raski04(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
Best you buy another one
Re: Can Power Bank Be Repaired by Sunak(m): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Well am not sure abt dat. But when mine started doing werey(madness) I angrily smashed it on a concrete and it got dismantled because dia was no way I could open it. Being the trial and error guy that I was, am and will always be I fumbled with some things inside it and it started working again. But I was pissed when I saw dat it was just 2 small ba3 that was inside sha ooo. I no advice u make u try wat I did oooo. e fit no work 4 u
Re: Can Power Bank Be Repaired by jericco1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
You must be from the East, no offfence though.. But I bet you ain't trying to collect spoilt power banks with the idea of repairing for resale. #just saying.

1 Like

Re: Can Power Bank Be Repaired by goryorhal(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2015
@ OP you think say na transformer you won repair ?
Go get another one and save the stress .
Re: Can Power Bank Be Repaired by haydee012(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2015
i jez bought one nw at d garage, d output slot just went straight inside as i was about to use it,and d seller is no where to b found, pls is it repairable?
Re: Can Power Bank Be Repaired by raski04(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2015
haydee012:
i jez bought one nw at d garage, d output slot just went straight inside as i was about to use it,and d seller is no where to b found, pls is it repairable?
don't stress ur self trying to repair it, go and buy another one
and don't buy at garage buy from a reliable shop because there are many fake power bank out there

1 Like

Re: Can Power Bank Be Repaired by Amaechi5(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2015
haydee012:
There was a time my power Bank charging port got damaged, i just took it to a phone repairer and he changed the port for me and still working till now. Don't joke with my romoss power Bank cause fake plenty and mine is pure original.

4 Likes

Re: Can Power Bank Be Repaired by Xhaka(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
If you try to repair, it won't function like before again
Re: Can Power Bank Be Repaired by Codedboy95(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
Amaechi5:

There was a time my power Bank charging port got damaged, i just took it to a phone repairer and he changed the port for me and still working till now. Don't joke with my romoss power Bank cause fake plenty and mine is pure original.
i know this is a old post but i seriously need to repair the charging port of my romos solo powerbank.. i haven't been enjoying it since i bought it because the fast charge port isn't working.. please the engineer you took the powerbank to where is he based

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Subsciption To Download Heavy Games / Airtel Unlimited Free Credit And Browsing Valid For A Month / Mtn To All Network Free Call Code Released. Click Here Now. Dont Miss It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.