Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) (52338 Views)

Convoy Of Borno King Heading To Kaduna For Durbar Involved In Accident (Graphic) / Corpers Coming From CDS Involved In Accident (Photos, Video) / Toyota Hillux Involved In Accident On Katampe-Abuja. (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by olillywales(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-q9K4V44IZkQ/Ve3GH0rs_EI/AAAAAAACMH4/as-RGoauIxM/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
OladeleNihi who trekked to Bayelsa for president Jonathan survived a ghastly accident today ..He shared his testimony saying

Thank You Jesus for saving my Life from this terrible accident that almost claim my life on Okene Lokoja Road.In an attempt to save the life of an Okada man who ran into me from no where on Okene road, I almost lost mine"

Thank God for his life..See full photo below

[img]http://2.bp..com/-OBU-c3lI0Qc/Ve3FHcypDyI/AAAAAAACMHw/NrJrUYTXcms/s1600/COUNTsnWIAErMAn.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/photos-popular-gej-trekker-escapes-death.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by drey076(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thank God

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by victor2fresh(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thank God 4 ur life..so u want 2 tell me that u trekked from Abuja to Otuoke but nothing happened to u..but nw u bought your own car u nearly lost ya life..E be like say 'LEGGEDiZ benz' better lol

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by freedom96: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
You trecked for Jonathan from Abuja to Otuoke and when you got there, he gave you money from the (20Billion Dollars) loot he took from Nigerians.

You got back to Abuja and you went to buy a car with your share from the loot and you think Nigerians are happy with you?

You don't know some people are saying "go and die" (in adams oshomole's voice)

You better appologize to nigerians for eating from our collective wealth or else!!!!!!!!!!!!

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by freedom96: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin

This is what happens when you support impunity and cluelessness.Wailers watch out!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Sorry o Mr Trekker. If your hero, GEJ had repaired the Okene - Lokoja road, maybe this accident wouldn't have happened. This is just a warning to you and other supporters of bad governance to desist else, the mis-governance of those you worship will come back and hunt you.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
When is the survival party cheesy

Let us know, make we come drink with you lipsrsealed.

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
Na Godwin

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thank God for him

I just hope the car isn't from the looted money given to you during your trekking undecided cos karma is now chasing all the thieves that stole our money. If the money remain, better return it to the federal govt.

Only what you worked for will last in your hand angry

9 Likes

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
God is Good

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Austindark(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
He walked all the way from kogi state to otuoke,........ Nothing happened

Common backyard now he nearly embraced death....
Thank God for you o

But all these Okada in okene really needs proper flogging from what I've seen sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Head
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by trigar12(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Halleluyah
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:
You trecked for Jonathan from Abuja to Otuoke and when you got there, he gave you money from the loot he took from Nigerians.

You got back to Abuja and you went to buy a car with your share from the loot and you think Nigerians are happy with you?

You better appologize to nigerians for eating from our collective wealth or else!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haba Bros.

Which public office holder no dey loot money.

Baba Bubu declared that he has 30million naira, yet he claimed to have bought his Nomination form by taking a loan since he could not afford it.

After GEJ said he had no shoes growing up, I'm sure his closet is full with the most expensive shoes in the world now.

So take it easy bro.

13 Likes

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by jimfend: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
So you wan tell say this nigga don become celeb, to the extent say dem don de feature him for news just because he trekked? DAMN!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:
You trecked for Jonathan from Abuja to Otuoke and when you got there, he gave you money from the loot he took from Nigerians.

What are you saying? Bad belle people everywhere

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by lumzybo: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Like play like play, this guy don turn celeb.

Abeg inform me when the next trekking season is up. Ama trek trek

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thank God for your life, bros. You shall live to achieve your foundation dream.
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by toyeoye(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Traveling on feet is safer these days my brother..

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by costandi(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thank God for him!
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by DTOBS(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
'Tis well oooooo
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by oyoyome: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
I happy for u oo
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by saintkel(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lols! MISSNORA where r u swthrt
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by YerYer: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Irony, you were able to trek through several states on foot but couldn't savely drive a shorter distance without accident. Living proof that our roads need a major facelift.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Mariecakes(f): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thank God for yu
Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Segadem(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
so this man don become celeb be dat

1 Like

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by hizaya61(m): 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Trekking continue cry

1 Like

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
GudluckIBB:

can't help it but laugh. lol cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by Segadem(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
toyeoye:
Traveling on feet is safer these days my brother..
will you accompany him

1 Like

Re: GEJ Trekker, OladeleNihi Involved In Accident (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thank God for ur life...... hope Jonah is aware of this ur accident so dat...... sorry I av forgotten Jonah is now on hot seat ......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flight That Took Off In 2017 And Landed In 2016 / Living In The UK: Property,Mortgage And Related / Vegas Is Open! Cypaid Traveled To las Vegas Despite Covid 19 Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.