Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? (1691 Views)

DOES THIS LADY SEES ME AS A MAGA / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / What Kind Of Mum Does This To A Child ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
She wanted to show it and let the world see it too because,saying it is not enough kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by nikkiking(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
So romantic.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by debetmx(m): 6:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hmmm. I love you too.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
femi4, come over and see what you should say to her not that you won't pay her school fees. smiley
debetmx:
Hmmm. I love you too.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by femi4: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
femi4, come over and see what you should say to her not that you won't pay her school fees. smiley
Do you know how much re painting that car will cost?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
She's just a child and meant no harm.
femi4:

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
I will spank her. After spanking her, i will teach her the best way 2 say she loves her dad

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I will spank her. After spanking her, i will teach her the best way 2 say she loves her dad
you're gonna be the WORST Dad ever!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by overdrive(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Her mom will respray my car.datsall cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
And when we show mums more love,you dads get jealous.....
overdrive:
Her mom will respray my car.datsall cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
My dearpreye,I'm sure you've experienced this cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
peppyluv02:
My dearpreye,I'm sure you've experienced this cheesy

LOL! My dear, I have. I almost reacted negatively, but had to see through the love and innocence of the choke and withheld myself. Though the writings weren't this pronounced in my case. Little hydraulic cleaning was able to conceal the marks.

Happy new week, my dear.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by gidjah(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
All mu 3cars have had good days of this artistic writings from kids,the last one was on my Camry,no be small shout o,I just spent a huge sum in her painting and you need to see this..all the same such child should be told the right thing o.You should go buy the child a white board marker pls

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by corisande: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
angry I'll do nothing. Leave the writings for everyone to see how much my child loves me .

I'm like that oh.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Estharfabian:
you're gonna be the WORST Dad ever!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Captainswag225(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
i will give her a big hug and buy her chocolate
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Firefire(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Pidggin(f): 1:16am On Sep 08, 2015
What can I do, kiss her, she's my child and to me she'll be worth much more than the car. Hope she doesn't do this tho cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Haywhymido(m): 1:25am On Sep 08, 2015
U can never tell, let me reach dat bridge 1st
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2015
Crying because your child scratched your car? undecided
Firefire:
embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Firefire(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
Crying because your child scratched your car? undecided

No, I remembered a said incidence of this nature... embarassed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Noloss(f): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2015
It is beta imagine, but I won't spank her but explain d implication of what she did.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Ngokafor(f): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2015
.....Awww children and scribbling on things cheesy

....Anyway i know its all part of their learning process,but i will let my child know that it is unacceptable to do that on cars(ours or anybodys)..even though i appreciate the gesture..i am sure their dad will agree me.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by jnrbayano(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
1. Will blame myself for parking the car where she could reach it.

2. Will also blame myself for not keeping the sharp object away from her.

If this should happen, I will pinch her ear slightly to cause her a little pain. This is not because she scratched on the car but to teach her to always run away from sharp objects.

I will pacify her with gifts later.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by jnrbayano(m): 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
peppyluv02:
She's just a child and meant no harm.

True.

But when she plucks-off one of her eyes, harm will mean her.

grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Jennydoris(f): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
femi4:

Before thinking of how much the repainting cost..
Think and calculate how much you spend on your wife when she was carrying that cute baby,
Think and calculate how much you spent during and after the delivery,
Think and calculate how much you have spent on her from day one till her current age.
Think of how much joy she has brought to your life which is equal to none.
Then sum up together. Subtract the cost of repainting that car from your total expenses. If at the end of the day, the cost of repainting is higher than your total spending on her then do with that child whatever you like.

jnrbayano:
If this should happen, I will pinch her ear slightly to cause her a little pain. This is not because she scratched on the car but to teach her to always run away from sharp objects.
I agree with you.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Child Does This? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
angry
jnrbayano:

[b]If this should happen, I will pinch her ear slightly to cause her a little pain. [/b]This is not because she scratched on the car but to teach her to always run away from sharp objects.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love, Religion And Tribe / Should I Be Worried, After Seeing This.. In My Baby's Faeces? / When Last Did You Say This To a family member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.