Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin (24683 Views)

Yahaya Bello Offers Fatima Bombom Sani, Best Law Graduate 33m, Scholarship / Opinion: Best Law Universities In Nigeria - Top 20 / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by gokay11(m): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
A commendable effort
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Demmocrats(m): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by SeanBlackie: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by dominique(f): 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Just 2? First class graduates from other departments deserves to be rewarded also. I believe Saraki has the funds at his disposal.
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Sveen: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Me think seun and saraki are somewhat identical.
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by pedel: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
We are waiting for Saraki and Dagora to declare their assets.
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by article1: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Which governor?
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by fredosky111(m): 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
Congrat to u guyz,c u guyz @ d nigerian law sch cum october
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by baruzeez(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
omg!!!! i sabi dis guys naa
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Nas011: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
In as much as I respect Sen. ABS, given two students scholarship is not what we are expecting from him. Kwara State have not been paying law school bursary since 2013, and his there given just 2 person out of the total number of law students going to law school this year scholarship, while this little amount is what some of these students use to manage their way out in law school due to the high demand of the law school. And people are here praising him. To set the fact straight Kwara State is the only state in north that pay less bursary to the law school students and for more than 2 years now nothing is been pay, and someone like Sen. ABS can come out publicly announcing to the world that he is given scholarship to law students that graduated with 1st class. while a Member of House of Representative in Kano, Zamfara and other Northern states are given 300k to law school graduate from their constituency. And some state government are even paying 500k and above. Kwara State people should wake-up. Let us look at it from this perspective, are these 2 graduate only 1st Class law graduate from Nigeria Universities this year, that' s if the Philanthropic ABS choose to give this scholarship to all the 1st class graduate in Nigeria or why these 2 guy alone. Pls something better should be done.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by neweraomo: 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
fartkay:
I just de look.

hmmmmmmmmm
while ya mates are collecting awards
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by MattChidi(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Highly commendable feats...kudos to the recipient. Hard work indeed pays!
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by kosokoadeyemi: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
This peole should go&do there work
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by wittytezzy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
A honor well deserved, Congrats to those guys, especially that ndakubu that lectures bera than some lecturers
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by olawoyintolani: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
Congratulations to my fellow learning colleagues (though my seniors) Mr.Adam Muhammed Nndakudu a.k.a Law lord, and Mr.Abdullahi Tosin Muhammad..
The journey so far has not been easy but hard work kept u moving in the Indefatigable Faculty of Law Unilorin... I pray u repeat the same feat at the law school....kudos bros...Lawlord ,thanks for all you've thought me and others....
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by wittytezzy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
olawoyintolani:
Congratulations to my fellow learning colleagues (though my seniors) Mr.Adam Muhammed Nndakudu a.k.a Law lord, and Mr.Abdullahi Tosin Muhammad..
The journey so far has not been easy but hard work kept u moving in the Indefatigable Faculty of Law Unilorin... I pray u repeat the same feat at the law school....kudos bros...Lawlord ,thanks for all you've thought me and others....

ah ah, u are trailing me?
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by datribune: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
When will Saraki hav sense? Nigerians ar not deceived. His series of dramatic behaviours amounts to nothing but political grandstanding.
Throwing himself around, trying to remain visible & relevant, doing "notice- me" will never redeem d battered image of dis dishonorable individual, an EFCC suspect & enemy of d nigerian state.
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
I hereby extend my heartfelt felicitations to;
Adam Muhammed Ndakuku (Chief Justice of the Students Union, 2014/2015) and of course my writing and blogging mentor, Muhammed Tosin Abdullahi for their enviable feats of bagging Scholarships worth of half a million naira from the Senate President of Nigeria Sen. Bukola Saraki.
I wish you the very best as you journey through another phase of life.
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
good
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by heftycul: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Wao
Dats adam muhammed
D guy b corect guru right from our secondary school day
Congrat tu them joooor
First class for
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by blackrules1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oloshi!

walahi, no presidency for you fa!

You never did such a thing during your eight years as governor, neither did you do such in the last four years as a senator.

Omo jati-jati, omo lálàséé

we love your father if not......

e n le faaa!
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by omonnakoda: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kwara is quite a leader in the legal profession
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by epatant(m): 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
Demmzy15:
This Saraki of a guy is vexing me, see how the guy run Kwara State down. I'm in a taxi now and the road is dark no street lights except in Government House. I was astonished that a city like Ilorin doesn't have enough traffic lights. The taxi man was just entering different potholes!

It's only God that will judge you Saraki, you've destroyed Kwara State. What annoys me the most is that, the law student is just opening his brown teeth, happy for the stolen money of his yeye scholarship.

Odalé ni òmó Saraki yen!
angry

U expect the law students to be crying[b]
Demmzy15:
This Saraki of a guy is vexing me, see how the guy run Kwara State down. I'm in a taxi now and the road is dark no street lights except in Government House. I was astonished that a city like Ilorin doesn't have enough traffic lights. The taxi man was just entering different potholes!

It's only God that will judge you Saraki, you've destroyed Kwara State. What annoys me the most is that, the law student is just opening his brown teeth, happy for the stolen money of his yeye scholarship.

Odalé ni òmó Saraki yen!
angry

U expect the law students to be crying[/b]
Demmzy15:

Odalé ni òmó Saraki yen!
angry

U expect the law students to be crying
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by transient123(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
Scholarship my foot, I beg no matter the damage control from you, you r a forth columnist.

Please, declare scholarship to those who need scholarship from secondary school to the university if u are sincere.

At least, kwarans can collect some meagre coins from the billions siphoned from them. Nonsense
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by NemzySeries(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
Demmzy15:

It's only God that will judge you Saraki, yo
u've destroyed Kwara State. What annoys me the most is that, the law student is just opening his brown teeth, happy for the stolen money of his yeye scholarship.

Odalé ni òmó Saraki yen!
angry
bro ur point is not out of place.....d entire saraki family ran d whole kwara state dwn like power bank......ima corper currently serving In a mini town called CHIKANDA in Baruten local government area of kwara state which is d border between naija & benin republic & I can shamefully tell u dat dere are pple of 20yrs + in dis village dat av nida see nepa light wit deir eyes or gud water & mr senate is sponsoring 2 grown men 4 mere law sch not even masters......datz shameful
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Demmzy15(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
NemzySeries:

bro ur point is not out of place.....d entire saraki family ran d whole kwara state dwn like power bank......ima corper currently serving In a mini town called CHIKANDA in Baruten local government area of kwara state which is d border between naija & benin republic & I can shamefully tell u dat dere are pple of 20yrs + in dis village dat av nida see nepa light wit deir eyes or gud water & mr senate is sponsoring 2 grown men 4 mere law sch not even masters......datz shameful
My bros it's bad o, imagine a bridge for more than 10 years water still gushes to the streets like what and its still not repaired. Other parts of the States are totally abandoned. I tell you, it's only God that would help Kwara!
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by ABsI1: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Demmzy15:

Odalé ni òmó Saraki yen!
angry
Goat Head AKA Isi Ewu the taxi you rode had no head light shei and you self lack man head come carry goat head they reason and do mehhhh
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by spanzed(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
A well deserved award...all the best to these guys I would always remember Adams he taught me tutorials every Saturday...back in my 1st year
Re: Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin by Excelboi(m): 12:03am On Sep 08, 2015
Congrats to both of them. I know Ndakuku, happy he passed out with that class of degree. Edu boys we repping

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aruna Kadiri Visits Turkey Over Arrest Of Nigerian Students (Photos) / Stunning pictures of children's day celebration, share ur Childhood Memories / Fire Incident At Anchor University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.