Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation (8437 Views)

Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / Mohammed Dikwa Appointed Accountant-General Of The Federation By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by meeklocs: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
from a reliable source, it just got to me that femi falana has been appointed as the new Attorney General of the Federation. wait for the news at the media houses but i posted it first.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by dialfa: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
yoruba run o
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by boix(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
If this is true then not a bad one
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by meeklocs: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
another turbulent ahead of Fayose
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by carzola(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
dirty appointment
a consolidation to the
SW... trying to make them
relevant in a fail system.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by egift(m): 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
This smells TANoids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by realborn(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
No wonder he has been defending the government and twisting facts in some instances.

His explanation on the new Custom Boss did not make a lot if sense to me. I am sure if he was neutral he would have posited differently.

His son Falz gets MTN endorsement; father inturn gets a Federal appointment. Congrats to the family.

Falana is an erudite lawyer!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
smh
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by Latua(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
This will really be an interested and right choice.
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by hinwazaka: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
meeklocs:
from a reliable source, it just got to me that femi falana has been appointed as the new Attorney General of the Federation. wait for the news at the media houses but i posted it first.
And Rev. King is the new Minister for information and national orientation. You guys, will never learn. Till this moment, you don't yet know what soup, you are drinking, even after licking the spoon.
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by seunmsg(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
Back it up with a good source.
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Fake news
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by Splashme: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
Won't be surprised.
They are all political jobbers disguising as activists

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by GudluckIBB(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
Its everywere on twitter.

Wailers will not see anything good on this.they soon they will come out to say femi falana's grand mother if from katsina state.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by modath(f): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Splashme:
Won't be surprised.
They are all political jobbers disguising as activists

If Falana is your definition of political jobber then your case is beyond sorry!

21 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by bjdon: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
Just like the story that Onu was Sec to govt. I bet it ends up being false.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by GenbIoodykiller: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
egift:
This smells TANoids.

i smell a fraudster grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by rebranded(m): 7:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
Is attorney general now separate from Minister of Justice

If No..then this is false

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by austelright(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Congratulations to him. Time for me to pay him a courtesy visit.
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by larryUG(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
rebranded:
Is attorney general now separate from Minister of Justice

If No..then this is false
U dey reason with ur head. 1 chilled heineken
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by ManTiger(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
WoW

Its good for our judiciary, I hope its true.
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by PentiumPro(f): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
carzola:
dirty appointment
a consolidation to the
You are already a failure in life, that is why you see failure around you.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by ManTiger(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
carzola:
dirty appointment
a consolidation to the
Stop hating, the appointment will not transpire a better-life to an average man in SW so also if the appointment goes to SE so why hating this much? When we fight with our might for a region, we are actually fighting for some few influential ones.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by StOla: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
The season of the new breed is open us.
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by carzola(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
PentiumPro:

my father is already a failure in life, that is why he only sees failure around you.
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by wordcat(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
A reliable source within the Aso Villa said that Keyamo is the new AGF.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by 2dillu2(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ok
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
Great decision
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by PentiumPro(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2015
carzola:
It changes nothing that you see your country as a failed country, and you by extension is also a failure!
Ediotta!

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by farem: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
dialfa:
yoruba run o

What meanest this?
Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by ogele: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
You people have started again, this how u people where giving Amaechi, Fashola and Ogbenna Onu for, till the names for SFG is announced, now u guys have started again.... If the man should suffer any heart attack after the announcing another name for the office of Attorney General of the Federation, u guys will be held responsible.....

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana Is The New Attorney General Of The Federation by farem: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
modath:

If Falana is your definition of political jobber then your case is beyond sorry!

You're too harsh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Rivers State Governor At The Moment? / Gbajabiamila Reveals When House Of Reps Will Commence E-voting / NERC: Togo, Niger, Benin Failed To Pay FG N770m Electricity Bill In Q2 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.