Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him (1425 Views)

Lyrics: Wizkid – Shabba Ft. Chris Brown, Trey Songz & French Montana / Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by starkid7k(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2015
The popular American Hip Hop singer
Chris Brown has said that he is tired of
the devil ruining his life. In a recent Instagram post, the award-
winning singer blamed the devil for
trying to ruin his life. He also talked
about thoughts of suicide and claims
he’s heard God speak to him for the
very first time. Here’s exactly what he wrote: “When u tired of the fucking devil
ruining your life and u hear God
speak for the first time. No one knows what I deal with
on a day to day. The average
man wouldn’t hesitate to blow
his fucking brains out but that’s
the cowards way out… Most
won’t understand the genius and beauty in change and learning
and the people who have
devilish intentions will win in the
short term. My soul will always be
pure of heart. What’s on the surface always
looks like one big party but
inside there is a little boy looking
for help and guidance. People
say “be a man”. Yeah, that’s right
but it doesn’t take away any pain you really go through. I just
wanna stay out the way and do
music. Most importantly and great
father. I don’t have any more patience
for anything that will cause me to
self destruct!!”  This guy needs all our prayers and
support. He was a young boy when all
‘these’ started and the devil deceived
him. Chris, the good news is your soul was
already bought by the blood of Christ
even before you went into any evil
pact. The bible says that “even the
lawful captive shall be set free.http://funville.com.ng/2015/09/chris-brown-says-hes-tired-of-worshipping-the-deviland-god-spoke-to-him-watch-interview/

Re: Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by misreal(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
e neva hala
Re: Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by verygudbadguy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
He should listen to God, the creator of heaven, earth and us, d inhabitants.
Re: Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
i hope its tru
Re: Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
Op hope its no these lie lie bloggers o ??
Re: Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by fearlesschicken: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2015
When will people accept their wrong doings instead of blaming the devil every now and then?!

Nonsense!
Re: Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him by Awesomeking: 6:05am On Sep 09, 2015
The instagram post was reffering to people who still criticize him and his music not knowing how hard it is to survive in the business...nothing religious..

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Small Doctor – Pakurumo (prod. By 2tboiz) / Remy Ma Diss: Remy Ma Finish Nicki Minaj With Diss Track (DOWNLOAD). / Download Music Mp3:- DJ Neptune Ft Burna Boy – Shayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.