Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Toolz Will Retain Surname After Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Will Retain Surname After Marriage (809 Views)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Toyin Aimakhu Changes Surname, Adopts Abraham / Lilian Esoro Deletes Her Husband Ubi Franklin's Surname Off Her IG Page(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Will Retain Surname After Marriage by igweOwerri: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Radio Personality Tolu Oniru a.k.a Toolz has said she will retain her maiden name, “Oniru” after her wedding. Toolz who had her introduction last weekend, September 5 was speaking alongside Olisa and Osi on the Morning Rush this morning on Beat FM 99.9. She said she will be using an hyphen to merge the name in the form of, Tolu Oniru-Demuren.

Toolz and her man Tunde Demuren got engaged in June during a vacation in Dominican Republic. Their introduction was attended by close friends and family. Toolz and Tunde are expected to get married next year and have adopted the hashtag #TSquare2016 on social media.

http://sisiomoge..com.ng/2015/09/toolz-will-retain-surname-after-marriage.html

Re: Toolz Will Retain Surname After Marriage by Aminat508(f): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good for u

1 Like

Re: Toolz Will Retain Surname After Marriage by peterovanski(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice one omo oniru
Re: Toolz Will Retain Surname After Marriage by donholy28(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
So her personality lies in her last name
Re: Toolz Will Retain Surname After Marriage by pretydiva(f): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
That is her business..not mine

1 Like

Re: Toolz Will Retain Surname After Marriage by ladyF(f): 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
But is the change of name really compulsory?
Re: Toolz Will Retain Surname After Marriage by LesbianBoy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Who cares! As far as she gives him her big ass to fuCck....all well and good
Re: Toolz Will Retain Surname After Marriage by therealdeal10: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
If she retains d 2 no problem buh if na me i no go gree
Re: Toolz Will Retain Surname After Marriage by delectablegyal(f): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Toolz, orobo to badt.
Re: Toolz Will Retain Surname After Marriage by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
What's the big deal?
Re: Toolz Will Retain Surname After Marriage by darmys(f): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
I love toolz. kiss

But then if her surname was one funny name like sunmonu she will be glad to take demuren. cheesy
Re: Toolz Will Retain Surname After Marriage by solopredict: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
it's Good....Guess it's cos the name has so much Weight. grin

(1) (Reply)

Lesbians Wouldn’t Let Me Rest On Facebook – Ella Mensah / Video Of Mama Ikeji Dancing To Korede Bello's 'godwin ' / Man Owns Google For One Minute After Buying Domain Name For Just $12(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.