Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How Do I Manage Church Ladies, I Want To Repent For Crying Out Loud. Help Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Manage Church Ladies, I Want To Repent For Crying Out Loud. Help Needed (797 Views)

My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor / That Past Experience(s) That Made You Smile Or Laugh Out Loud. / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Manage Church Ladies, I Want To Repent For Crying Out Loud. Help Needed by Joel3(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
the Queen of the coast is after my life from the river. from a girl i date. I have received several spiritual strikes that almost killed me. but thanks to God who save me in Jesus name.

now I am attending a new church. after meeting with the pastor who help in counselling me after contact many spiritual church and he convert me to the church. he told me to repent and that no one can arm me again which I am trying to do now. but the problem now is since I start the church service several girls in the church is liking and tempting me. they are distracting me.

I am too tired now. there is one that is running after me with her big Boob's. I am not liking this. the other day one walk up to me ask for me my name after shaking my hands. she thought I will proceed I ask her name back and stop there. no number things.

how do I manage to repent with this ladies tempting me in the church.
Re: How Do I Manage Church Ladies, I Want To Repent For Crying Out Loud. Help Needed by balogundayo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
k
Re: How Do I Manage Church Ladies, I Want To Repent For Crying Out Loud. Help Needed by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Joel3:
the Queen of the coast is after my life from the river. from a girl i date. I have received several spiritual strikes that almost killed me. but thanks to God who save me in Jesus name.

now I am attending a new church. after meeting with the pastor who help in counselling me after contact many spiritual church and he convert me to the church. he told me to repent and that no one can arm me again which I am trying to do now. but the problem now is since I start the church service several girls in the church is liking and tempting me. they are distracting me.

I am too tired now. there is one that is running after me with her big Boob's. I am not liking this. the other day one walk up to me ask for me my name after shaking my hands. she thought I will proceed I ask her name back and stop there. no number things.

how do I manage to repent with this ladies tempting me in the church.

This is for you bro: Karashika

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK-E82TcC04
Re: How Do I Manage Church Ladies, I Want To Repent For Crying Out Loud. Help Needed by Haywhymido(m): 1:53am On Sep 08, 2015
Lower ur glance bro

(1) (Reply)

A Prayer For This Boy / New Fact Emerges Online About Ibinabo F. By A Fan Who Is Bein Questioned (photo) / The Stranger In Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.