Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,409 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense (1018 Views)

If You Need Adsense Account For Your New Site Get In Touch / 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good day fellow nairalander
As we all know google adsense is the leading ad network that enables you to display google adds on your blog in return they pay you based on the click and impression generated on your blog.

Adsense remain the major source of income to many bloggers because of their consistent in payment, as a result of this many blogger have struggle to get their custom domain get approved because of the stringent measures put in place by google.
We are here to help you get your sites get approved to display google adds.
NOTE:WE DONT SALE GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT.

as a lot of you guys have been falling victims to
couple of criminals selling you non hosted adsense account
disguising a USA one for a Nigerian one and won't tell
you..
So everyone of you should be more aware...Because you cant claims your money.. Because you need a US tax payer identification number to do so
Cos getting a tax information number or SSN from anyone
in the USA is a long shot for security reasons...
Best not to buy adsense account from those snakes
lurking around here
HOW DO WE GO ABOUT THIS
1.I WILL GENERATE A NICE CONTENT FOR YOUR BLOG, WHILE YOU UPLOAD THEM TO YOUR BLOG/SITE. AM NOT ASKING FOR YOUR PASSWORD NOR WANT TO INTERFERE WITH YOUR BLOG. I WILL ONLY DIRECT YOU ON WHAT TO DO BASED ON MY ASSESSMENT ON THE SITE, LIKE THE RIGHT HT THEME TO PUT.
2,I WILL PROVIDE A NEW GMAIL ACCOUNT, WHICH I WILL USE TO APPLY FOR A NIGERIAN ADSENSE ACCOUNT .
3.YOU ONLY PAY US AFTER THE JOB IS DONE AND ADDS RUNIN
4.THE GMAIL ACCOUNT WILL ONLY BE TRANSFER TO YOU AFTER PAYMENT.

FORE MORE INFORMATION WHATSSAP
0706 570 7929 IF YOUR CALL IS NOT ANSWER DROP A TEXT TITLED CALLING FOR ADSENSE, SO THAT WE COULD CALL YOU BACK.
Re: Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense by chichriso: 4:57am On Sep 08, 2015

. .
* ChiCHRiso Said:::: .

. .
[b]* ChiCHRiso Sa::::CLICK MY SIGNATURES

.::::CLICK MY SIGNATURES [/b]

Re: Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
We are still available
Re: Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense by nne4(f): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
funbox:
We are still available
And you are not picking your calls
Re: Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
funbox:
We are still available
DUDE, YOU ARE A SCAM!!!
Re: Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
nne4:

And you are not picking your calls
HOW WILL HE PICK YOUR CALL WHEN THE NIGGA DOESN'T HAVE A PUS.SY
Re: Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense by nne4(f): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
0luwajuwon:
HOW WILL HE PICK YOUR CALL WHEN THE NIGGA DOESN'T HAVE A PUS.SY

nawah for you o, we are chating on whatsapp people
Re: Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
nne4:

nawah for you o, we are chating on whatsapp people
Call am weda he go pick your call..
Re: Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
That i dont pick ur call doesnt mean am trying to scame u in any way...most of you guys here dont know how to talk...... I am a very busy person who hardly have time as am busy in all my sites. If you call and i dnt pick while not drop a text message or whatapps
Re: Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
0luwajuwon:
DUDE, YOU ARE A SCAM!!!
you must be a fool........ Did i demand money from you? Or u have low memory to comprehend my write up? .
Re: Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
jerinapi:
Rejected by Adsense? Sign up to Propeller Ads Media. They pay better and its very easy to get. Here is the link to sign up http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=5UX
Adsence is difficult this days but with techniques i have discover i have been able to get 4 sites approved this year while the one i am on now has passed the first stage, just waiting for them to approve the second stage.. Image attach below

Re: Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense by Danyl(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2015
am interested pls how do we proceed from here?
Re: Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense by oteneaaron(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2015
funbox:
you must be a fool........ Did i demand money from you? Or u have low memory to comprehend my write up? .

Hey fun-box you don't have to insult back when you're running a business online.......the internet is a community
And returning insults will always backfire.....its true he shouldn't hav called u a scam for no reason.....but na naija we de......u hav d good.....bad.....nd ugly customers
Re: Lets Help Ur Blog/site Get Approved For Adsense by pickr: 10:43am On Jan 26, 2016
I read this article google recommend and it helped me with my two most difficult questions: "Can't Click Sign Up for AdSense in My Blogger blog" or your blog doesn't currently qualify for adsense...? Here is the link: http://www.myhowtoblogtips.com/2015/04/fix-cant-click-sign-up-for-adsense-in-my-blogger-blog.html and now my site/blog is running on google adsense (and they pay me $2000 every month) All thanks to people who recommended this article to me cool cool cool cool cool cool
Good day fellow nairalander
As we all know google adsense is the leading ad network that enables you to display google adds on your blog in return they pay you based on the click and impression generated on your blog.

Adsense remain the major source of income to many bloggers because of their consistent in payment, as a result of this many blogger have struggle to get their custom domain get approved because of the stringent measures put in place by google.
We are here to help you get your sites get approved to display google adds.
NOTE:WE DONT SALE GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT.

as a lot of you guys have been falling victims to
couple of criminals selling you non hosted adsense account
disguising a USA one for a Nigerian one and won't tell
you..
So everyone of you should be more aware...Because you cant claims your money.. Because you need a US tax payer identification number to do so
Cos getting a tax information number or SSN from anyone
in the USA is a long shot for security reasons...
Best not to buy adsense account from those snakes
lurking around here
HOW DO WE GO ABOUT THIS
1.I WILL GENERATE A NICE CONTENT FOR YOUR BLOG, WHILE YOU UPLOAD THEM TO YOUR BLOG/SITE. AM NOT ASKING FOR YOUR PASSWORD NOR WANT TO INTERFERE WITH YOUR BLOG. I WILL ONLY DIRECT YOU ON WHAT TO DO BASED ON MY ASSESSMENT ON THE SITE, LIKE THE RIGHT HT THEME TO PUT.
2,I WILL PROVIDE A NEW GMAIL ACCOUNT, WHICH I WILL USE TO APPLY FOR A NIGERIAN ADSENSE ACCOUNT .
3.YOU ONLY PAY US AFTER THE JOB IS DONE AND ADDS RUNIN
4.THE GMAIL ACCOUNT WILL ONLY BE TRANSFER TO YOU AFTER PAYMENT.

FORE MORE INFORMATION WHATSSAP
0706 570 7929 IF YOUR CALL IS NOT ANSWER DROP A TEXT TITLED CALLING FOR ADSENSE, SO THAT WE COULD CALL YOU BACK.

(1) (Reply)

A Web Designer Needed / Top 15 Blogs And Influencers In Nigeria 2015. / Can Nigeria Paypal Make Payment Online With CBN Dollars Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.