Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Shocking: How To Make Free Unlimited Phone Call World Wide From Your Phone. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking: How To Make Free Unlimited Phone Call World Wide From Your Phone. (622 Views)

Chike Bryan Nnamani Dies After Receiving Phone Call From Home (Photo) / Shocking: How To Make Free Unlimited Phone Call In Naija /worldwide 4rm Ur Phone / Shocking: How To Make Free Unlimited Phone Call World Wide From Your Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: How To Make Free Unlimited Phone Call World Wide From Your Phone. by fiverrbank(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
I bet 95% of you haven't heard about this new method of making free unlimited phone calls in Nigeria and also world wide. I have been using this method since Novermber 2014 and it works perfectly fine . This is not a cheat or tweak. Its 100% free app that you just install on your phone. It gives you a free USA phone number that can be used to call both USA and Canada and can also be used to call family and friends here in Nigeria and Many other countries. I have long stopped wasting my hard earned money buying recharge cards which i cant use to comfortably make calls the way i want.
With this powerful app i able to make unlimited free calls and also receive and make free calls here in Nigeria and Worldwide. Many Nigerians are already using this but they Won't love to share it. You know the usual fear about Nigerians that they will misuse the software and get Nigerians blacklisted.
After hiding this method for more than 10 months now, i happen to realize its 1005 safe for use and everyone is allowed to use it. What i think is that its better to get it now and start using it so in case they eventually change their mind and chose to blacklist Nigerians, those who already have the software installed on their phone or computer wont be affected because they are already in and approved as a good user of the software. I remember having this experience with paypal and payoneer when Nigerians are allowed to use payoneer to verify paypal account but now paypal has decided to stop payoneer from using payoneer US account given to Nigerians to verify paypal account.
I have taken my time to work with my team to put down the simple step by step process of downloading and installing the software or App to start making free calls in less than 20 minutes of installing it.
T
Re: Shocking: How To Make Free Unlimited Phone Call World Wide From Your Phone. by overdrive(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2015
How much??
Re: Shocking: How To Make Free Unlimited Phone Call World Wide From Your Phone. by fiverrbank(m): 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
the package cost #3,000.
After purchase you go to the download link to download it on your phone then follow the 20min activation process and start making calls instantly. It works with your phone internet connection and its fast and clear with features of a normal call.
for payment info call or whatsapp 07017728961

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Julius Agwu & Wife Celebrate Their Daughter’ S 6 Th Birthday In Houston / Hahahahahhaha Abeg Make Una See Wetin Mouth Odour Dey Cause Ooo Loooolzzzz / VIDEO: Who Is Your Favorite Igbo Celebrity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.