Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

See What A Lady Did To Her Female Friend For Sleeping With Her Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A Lady Did To Her Female Friend For Sleeping With Her Father (1216 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Her Female Dancers Looking Sexy In Matching Outfit (photos) / DJ Cuppy Drives Her Father's Rolls-Royce In London, Says "Don't Tell Him" / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Father, Femi Otedola's Office, Check Out His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Did To Her Female Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2015
How would you feel if your dad slept with your best friend? It happens all of the time but it’s no fun when you’re at the receiving end. “To say that my father, a great raconteur, often put on a show for my female friends would be an understatement. "From the moment they stepped through the door, he would turn on the charm, directing all his wit and humour in their direction. Usually, it was me who basked in the glow of his unfailing good nature and I knew how special it made me feel. But when friends came over, his spotlight automatically beamed on them," recalled Uchenna, now in her 40s and with her own family

“I’m not suggesting that his behaviour was inappropriate. He wasn’t flirting at this stage. It was more a desire for some sort of adulation from my peers. He would flatter them and bowl them with his charisma. "It drove me absolutely mad. So mad that it took a recent article in a foreign glossy magazine to bring all those dormant emotions flooding back three decades on." “My family didn’t qualify for rich, but that didn’t stop my friends simpering at my father whenever he happened to stroll into a room – and the older we got, the worse it became. He didn’t need my encouragement and neither did they. How I wished he would just go away and leave us alone like other dads did. And to my horror, my friends were always more than keen to stop talking to me about fashion or boys and turn their attention to whatever my Dad wanted to bore them with – usually tales of his brief career in Nollywood or some other equally tedious anecdote from his past. I mean what girl wants to hear her father stealing the limelight? And why couldn’t my .......READ MORE>>>>>>>>
SOURCE:http://operagossips..com.ng/2015/09/see-what-lady-did-to-her-female-friend.html
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Female Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by eleko1: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
Arabian Tales undecided

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Female Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by eleko1: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
sad undecided undecided This one nah lullaby
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Female Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by veacea: 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2015
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Female Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by Young03(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
==========
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Female Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by delishpot: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
Its called midlife crises
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Female Friend For Sleeping With Her Father by uncolonised(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
Tales by sunlight

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani: I Am Proud To Be A S*x Symbol / Beverly Osu Ask For Shoes On Instagram / thinking alloud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.