Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Fatal Trailer Accident @ Tincan 1st Gate Apapa...photos(viewers Discretion) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fatal Trailer Accident @ Tincan 1st Gate Apapa...photos(viewers Discretion) (1183 Views)

Big Python Killed In A Flour Mill In Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / Hit And Run Driver Kills Man In Benue State (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / 40ft Container Trailer Falls On Lorry @tincan 1st Gate- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Trailer Accident @ Tincan 1st Gate Apapa...photos(viewers Discretion) by acapugo: 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
Just this morning a trailer and an okada man was involved in a ghastly accident which led to the lost of live of the okada man. the rate of trailer accident nowadays in lagos is on the high side.pls the government should do something about it. angry cry

Re: Fatal Trailer Accident @ Tincan 1st Gate Apapa...photos(viewers Discretion) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Jeez!!!
Re: Fatal Trailer Accident @ Tincan 1st Gate Apapa...photos(viewers Discretion) by ladyF(f): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
Oh my...This morning? I thought Ambo restricted trailer movements with immediate effect?

But these okada men too, the way they drive sometimes, is worrying. Even after banning them from the express for safety sake, they still dont get it. I hope God gives his family strength in this trying time. cry RIP
Re: Fatal Trailer Accident @ Tincan 1st Gate Apapa...photos(viewers Discretion) by byna: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Obara Jesus!! RIP to the dead
Re: Fatal Trailer Accident @ Tincan 1st Gate Apapa...photos(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
kilode na
Re: Fatal Trailer Accident @ Tincan 1st Gate Apapa...photos(viewers Discretion) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
What a painful way to go..

May God forgives him and accept his soul.

R.i.p to the dead
Re: Fatal Trailer Accident @ Tincan 1st Gate Apapa...photos(viewers Discretion) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
What a painful way to go..

May God forgives him and accept his soul.

R.i.p
Re: Fatal Trailer Accident @ Tincan 1st Gate Apapa...photos(viewers Discretion) by uncolonised(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2015
We need to revamp our railway system
Re: Fatal Trailer Accident @ Tincan 1st Gate Apapa...photos(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2015
What's the bike doing there? They've been banned from that route
Re: Fatal Trailer Accident @ Tincan 1st Gate Apapa...photos(viewers Discretion) by eleko1: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
sad * Odun lo sopin o baba rere.Baba ma sowa oo,Ohun ti o pa wa lekun oo lodun titun ,maje ko sele siwa ooo baba.
Re: Fatal Trailer Accident @ Tincan 1st Gate Apapa...photos(viewers Discretion) by asumo12: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
cry
Re: Fatal Trailer Accident @ Tincan 1st Gate Apapa...photos(viewers Discretion) by phayvoursky(m): 12:27am On Sep 08, 2015
THE LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT HAS FAILED IN ENFORCING MOST OF IT'S IMPLEMENTED TRAFFIC LAWS.

I RECALL THAT A LAW WAS IMPLEMENTED BARRING MOTORCYCLES FROM FEDERAL ROADS BUT THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES WHOSE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE TO ENFORCE THESE LAWS ARE THE ONES ENCOURAGING THE CRIMES.

THIS ROUTE IS MOSTLY PLIED BY TRAILERS AND BIKE RIDERS, WHICH THE POLICE AND LASTMA OFFICIALS SHOULD TAKE SERIOUS; RATHER, THEY EXTORT MONEY FROM THESE MEN AND SET THEM ON THE COURSE TO THEIR UNTIMELY DEATH.

I THINK THE POLICE AND LASTMA OFFICERS SHOULD BE RE-ORIENTED AND QUALIFICATION TO BEEN AN OFFICER IN ANY OF THESE AGENCIES SHOULD BE A MINIMUM OF NCE.

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Disappeared Contacts On Iphone 6S / Which Of This Guys Left WESTLIFE Band / Nairaland Comments Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.