Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Maths And F/maths Tutor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Maths And F/maths Tutor (567 Views)

Waec Reschedule 2015 Nov/dec Exam Date For Govt, F/maths, French & Basic Elect / Your Reaction To Your First 'A' And "F' On Campus(photo) / How Posible Is It To Study Enginering In D Uni If U Did Notdo F/maths In Olevel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maths And F/maths Tutor by dakuchi: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2009
Are you preparing for JAMB, SSCE, NECO, GCE etc or you need general maths brush-up, and reside in lagos, mainland and island, then contact me through:

mathstutor09@yahoo.com
and/or 07041835505.

I will make maths and further maths look so simple to you that you will begin to wonder what happened to you all these years.Onceagain, do contact me if you desire one-on-one couching on Maths and Further Maths.This is a premium service!

(1) (Reply)

His Second Course Is Blank On The Result / Cutoff Marks For Futo. U must have 180 and above to sit for post ume / There Is A Rumor On Campus Dat There Wil B A Strike By May 1. Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.