Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Need Help With Doubleclick For Publishers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help With Doubleclick For Publishers (941 Views)

Any Pre-payment Ad Networks For Publishers? / Media.net: A Perfect Review For Publishers And Adverisers / Top 10 Adnetworks For Publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With Doubleclick For Publishers by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
I want to use the doubleclick for publishers to serve ads from multiple networks on my website as well as sponsored ads. I have gone through all the process of setting up the different orders, line items and creative to run and added the ad unit supposed to display the campaign on my website. The problems the ads don't show up. When I debugged I got the error "ad units failed to fetch", "ad units failed to render" but if I call the ad units on a fresh html file, it fetches and renders. I have searched all through the internet for a solution but can't find any. Please I need help to get this fixed once and for all.
Re: Need Help With Doubleclick For Publishers by dwebdesign(m): 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
make sure the call to server to render the ads on the webpage is correct. check the url very well.

as you have explained earlier on, it should work.

if still experiencing issues,

chat me up on whatsapp: 08133884165

(1) (Reply)

Now N2,500 Per Year Only!!! Get 5GB Large Space, 50GB Bandwidth & More.... / Non Hosted Us Adsense Account For Sale / Get New Lifetime Ipinator VPN Worth $9.9 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.