Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

For The Guys Can You Marry A Lady Older Than You. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For The Guys Can You Marry A Lady Older Than You. (659 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? / See What Kissing Feels Like If You Marry A Motor Mechanic (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Guys Can You Marry A Lady Older Than You. by nkemjacob2(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
in our african culture those days, men marry women who are younger than them, but now as civilization could have it some men marry women older than them. The question is, you reading my write up for the ladies Can you marry a guy you are older than, and for the men can you marry a lady who is older than you.

1 Like

Re: For The Guys Can You Marry A Lady Older Than You. by ladyF(f): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lemme read comments....
Re: For The Guys Can You Marry A Lady Older Than You. by huntila(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Why not? Love is the main thing. Followed by understanding, trust, respect. E.t.c. if she was your boss and she was younger, wont you respect her? No big deal

1 Like

Re: For The Guys Can You Marry A Lady Older Than You. by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 08, 2015
depends on d age difference
3ys down is ok for me.
but if its abve 3yrs its a no no
Re: For The Guys Can You Marry A Lady Older Than You. by lordtosan(m): 1:42am On Sep 08, 2015
Yes, if only the lady is cocolav or caracter or ujsizzle or standd. Not the likes of sinaj, ladyF, missterious, vivly and ireneony etc

1 Like

Re: For The Guys Can You Marry A Lady Older Than You. by Dprinze(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2015
Money matters, so far she get money am good to go
Re: For The Guys Can You Marry A Lady Older Than You. by jayriginal: 2:03am On Sep 20, 2015
As long as she's level headed, there shouldn't be a problem with it.
Re: For The Guys Can You Marry A Lady Older Than You. by skystar: 8:00am On Sep 20, 2015
if she get front and back why nt grin

Re: For The Guys Can You Marry A Lady Older Than You. by alado43(m): 2:01am On Jun 02, 2017
I NEED A SUGAR MUMMMY OR DISABLED 09034401854

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of A Serious Relationship For The Sake Of Marriage / My Ex Keep Sending Me Her N*de / What Will U Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.