Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Will September 28 Prove The End Of The World As Asteroid Is Set To Impact Earth. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will September 28 Prove The End Of The World As Asteroid Is Set To Impact Earth. (893 Views)

Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower As She Is Set To Wed Banky W (Video) / Tobbie Touch Is Set To Wed Sewa. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Smash Bracket Is Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will September 28 Prove The End Of The World As Asteroid Is Set To Impact Earth. by kolinton1: 4:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Will the world end on September 28? Blood Moon and asteroid impact 'are heralds of Apocalypse'

It's said to be the day of reckoning - but will the Blood Moon prophecy and an asteroid strike end the world as predicted?

Conspiracy theorists are predicting a cataclysmic event which will destroy civilisation - because of the looming blood moon and a prophesied meteor strike.

End-of-time cranks on various blogs and websites have come up with the period between September 22-28 as the likely time frame for the impending catastrophe.

On September 28th we will see the moon turn an incredible blood colour - and some think the end of days will arrive with it.

However, Gemma Lavender, features editor for All About Space magazine, urges calm.

She told the Liverpool Echo: “There are claims that, with the moon getting closer to Earth, that there is an increased risk of events such as earthquakes and volcanic eruptions - this is false."

“With the moon being closer to us than usual, and provided you have a clear night, observers should take advantage of the moon’s stunning lunar seas along with its beautiful craters and mountains, which can be observed with binoculars or a telescope," she continued.

Many biblical theorists maintain the event will trigger the Rapture and the start of a seven-year-tribulation.

These theories, which are restricted to tiny minority of churches and groups, have been dismissed by scientists and are thought to be well wide of the mark.

Fortunately for us, almost all asteroids are destroyed due to the extreme atmospheric friction heating they receive, breaking up into harmless shards that burn up before hitting the ground.

COMPLETE THE STORY WITH PHOTOS BY CLICKING [url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/will-asteroid-impact-ends-the-world/#.Ve5UAciL3IU

Re: Will September 28 Prove The End Of The World As Asteroid Is Set To Impact Earth. by HungerBAD: 5:00am On Sep 08, 2015
Destroy Civilization?

And i have not even done 5% of the things on my bucket list.

I have not even confessed my sin to God,so i can get into Heaven.

Thanks @OP for the heads up, time to ARRANGE myself before the 28th.

1 Like

Re: Will September 28 Prove The End Of The World As Asteroid Is Set To Impact Earth. by Dani4tech(m): 5:25am On Sep 08, 2015
We are g0ing to HEAVEN
Re: Will September 28 Prove The End Of The World As Asteroid Is Set To Impact Earth. by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 08, 2015
Dani4tech:
We are g0ing to HEAVEN
Abi ooh grin
Re: Will September 28 Prove The End Of The World As Asteroid Is Set To Impact Earth. by Dani4tech(m): 5:33am On Sep 08, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Abi ooh grin
Yea ooh...but this 0ne na impromptu travelling o grin embarassed
Re: Will September 28 Prove The End Of The World As Asteroid Is Set To Impact Earth. by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2015
Since the dawn of literature man has prophecied the end of the world. Fast forward hundreds of thousands of years and we're still here. Not even wars, famine, disease, nukes and global warming've changed man's ability to persevere beyond doubts.

Keep wishing endtimers, our individual ends're death only - the world shall continue without us.
Re: Will September 28 Prove The End Of The World As Asteroid Is Set To Impact Earth. by TI1919(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Justin Bieber's New Hairstyle? (PHOTO) / 54 Prostitutes And 56 Patronizers Arrested In Calabar Hotel / As Seen In Delta State Yesterday, This Guy Dressed Like This To Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.