Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

It's a New day for farmers in Broilers productions in Nigeria. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / It's a New day for farmers in Broilers productions in Nigeria. (521 Views)

FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / The Best Treatment For CRD In Broilers / Aregbesola Interacts With Farmers In Their Cocoa Plantation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's a New day for farmers in Broilers productions in Nigeria. by AdedokunFarms(m): 5:04am On Sep 08, 2015
It's a new day as the stream of south flows,in a new dimension into the poultry farming.The joy of anyone is to labour and reap bountifully in no distance of time.The farming industry has eventually come out from their old soap box of pullet rearing general known as layers to the broilers chicks production.it's interesting to know that within seven weeks on a 2,000 broilers you can make a minimum profit margin of 300,000 with all the technical know-how of raising a bird and an accessible well constructed farm building. It's one of the most profiting business that I ever know that will give you back your working capital and even your profit just within the seven weeks of each cycle.I can boldly say convincingly that it's time for you to invest into this hidden wealth now made plain to everyone who is ready to tap into it.If you wish to know more about this or any relevant information about it please call 08139210688 Adedokun.

(1) (Reply)

Fish And Poultry Feeds? Call 08034308587 / Get Your Good Quality Unrefined Shae Butter / I Need Palm Kernel Shell In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.