Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,649 members, 7,861,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Health Benefit Of Apple; Why You Need One Daily - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefit Of Apple; Why You Need One Daily (564 Views)

NATURELO One Daily Multivitamin For Women - Best For Hair, Skin, Nails - Natural / Health Benefit Of Shea Butter (yoruba: Ori, Igbo: Okwuma) / Top 10 Health Benefit Of Drinking Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefit Of Apple; Why You Need One Daily by ibrosantus(m): 6:20am On Sep 08, 2015
This simple fruit brings some big health benefits, and makes a tasty and low calorie treat at any time of day. Below is a list of positives from the consumption of at least one Apple per day 1. Helps Protect the Brain An apple a day may protect you from neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. Quercetin is the primary phytonutrient found in apples. According to research, this phytonutrient helps to protect neurons and reduce cellular death caused by inflammation and oxidative stress. Quercetin is concentrated in higher amounts in the skin of apples, so its best that you don’t peel them for the highest brain protecting benefits. 2. Prevents Heart Diseases Apples contain a water-soluble fiber known as pectin which is an antioxidant. The cardiovascular benefits of apples are also associated with their antioxidant polyphenol content. These antioxidant compounds are able to decrease oxidation of cell membrane fats that can lead to clogged arteries thereby eliminating any disease threat to the heart. 3. Regulate and Reduces Blood Sugar Quercetin and other flavonoids found in apples, inhibit enzymes that break down carbohydrates into simple sugars, and communicate to pancreatic beta cells to produce more insulin to regulate existing blood sugars. Apples can reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes by slowing the rate of carbohydrate digestion, and stimulating insulin production in the pancreas. 4. Reduced Risk Of Stroke According to a study of over 9,000 men and women associated , there is a significant rate in the decreased risk of stroke between those who consumed less apple and to those who ate the most apples over a 30-year period. 5. Reduced Risk Of Asthma The unique asthma protecting properties of apples are thought to be a result of the unique antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action of the fruit. Apples have been associated with a decreased risk of asthma in multiple studies. Apples have shown even better asthma reduction results than even a combination of other fruits and vegetables.
Re: Health Benefit Of Apple; Why You Need One Daily by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:31am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Health Benefit Of Apple; Why You Need One Daily by respect80(m): 6:39am On Sep 08, 2015
Interesting
Re: Health Benefit Of Apple; Why You Need One Daily by FruityLass: 6:57am On Sep 08, 2015
Op, try to space your write-up.

Apple makes me weak like am running out of fuel anytime I eat it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Health Benefit Of Apple; Why You Need One Daily by ibrosantus(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2015
@fruitlassy
if u r always weak, here's another health benefit 4 u; get original honey, add 1 teaspoon in a glass of warm water. take it every morning b4 eating breakfast n evening b4 going to bed.

thus, honey is d naturally endowed food dat reduced high blood sugar in d body n when took with water, it boost energy.

this is what i can say 4 now. I will post health benefit of honey+water tomorrow.
take care.
Re: Health Benefit Of Apple; Why You Need One Daily by ibrosantus(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2015
FruityLass:
Op, try to space your write-up.
Apple makes me weak like am running out of fuel anytime I eats it.
if u r always weak, here's another health benefit 4 u; get original honey, add 1 teaspoon in a glass of warm water. take it every morning b4 eating breakfast n evening b4 going to bed. thus, honey is d naturally endowed food dat reduced high blood sugar in d body n when took with water, it boost energy. this is what i can say 4 now. I will post health benefit of honey+water tomorrow. take care.

(1) (Reply)

Chemotherapy Free Cure For Sickle Cell Yields Positive Results In The U.S. / This Is What Will Happen To Your Body When You Becom - Eat Health & Live Wealthy / Natural Method Of Weight Loss And Flat Belly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.