Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,079 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

D'banj Rules Africa; His Performance Was A Blast At Ghana Music Awards - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Rules Africa; His Performance Was A Blast At Ghana Music Awards (1471 Views)

{VIDEO + DOWNLOAD} Wizkid Performs ‘the Matter’ At Ghana Music Awards / Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 / Photos From Ghana Music Week Concert:el, Sarkodie, Samini.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Rules Africa; His Performance Was A Blast At Ghana Music Awards by folahann(m): 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2009
That Guy just make people love him more and more day-by-day. His performance was unique at the Ghana music award yesterday, a UK rapper Sway could not even pull half of the crowd D'Banj pulled.  O boy, Ghan girls wan die for this guy o. . .  . Do you agree with me this guy is the greatest musician in Africa as at now? He also won African best artist at the award. Video will be uploaded later for you to see for yourselves
Re: D'banj Rules Africa; His Performance Was A Blast At Ghana Music Awards by eleshin(m): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2009
he is yet to be nigerian best artist talk more of african best,p square did the same to you ghananians,2face also did it.it's not enuff to crown him as african best,we all know he is a powerful performer on stage.
Re: D'banj Rules Africa; His Performance Was A Blast At Ghana Music Awards by Mayor21(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2013
Til im die. . When 2baba stil da alive*tubaba u b my b my baba all ma life*
Re: D'banj Rules Africa; His Performance Was A Blast At Ghana Music Awards by Mayor21(m): 7:17pm On May 20, 2013
Til im die. . When 2baba stil da alive*tubaba u b my baba all ma life*

(1) (Reply)

New Heat: Yq Ft Mi, Eldee, Naeto C, Ice Prince & Banky W – E Fi Mile(remix) / Asa Releases Preview Of New Single – Beautiful Perfection. [listen And Download / New Recoed Label In Need Of 5 Talented Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.