Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Longest Legs In America: Model Lauren Williams Is US Record Holder...at A Whoppi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Longest Legs In America: Model Lauren Williams Is US Record Holder...at A Whoppi (1236 Views)

Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Meet The USA Woman With The Longest Legs / Meet The USA Woman With The Longest Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Longest Legs In America: Model Lauren Williams Is US Record Holder...at A Whoppi by Entertain9jar(f): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2015
SHE'S got the longest legs in America and is the envy of her friends - but life's not always sweet for Lauren Williams.

The 25-year-old's pins measure a whopping 49 inches. They have given her a boost in the modelling world and also see her first pick in volleyball matches.
But the Texan says there are drawbacks to her leggy life, including buying clothes and getting comfy on long haul flights.

She said: "I grew up faster than I was ready for - before I hit high school I was already 6ft and I grew a few more inches while in school.
"I get called 'the giraffe' all the time - my Instagram name is @theclassicgiraffe.
"It's definitely difficult having long legs because these clothes are meant to fit the majority of people.
"If you're not in that category you are probably not going to be able to walk into a store and walk out with something that fits you perfectly.
"Recently a Karlie Kloss denim collection had a line of jeans that ran super long and I pretty much bought them in every colour.
"Flying is also a hassle because a lot of airlines are trying to fit more people on each flight so the space is much smaller."

Read more >> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2015/09/longest-legs-in-america-model-lauren.html#0

Re: Longest Legs In America: Model Lauren Williams Is US Record Holder...at A Whoppi by RichDad1(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2015
Miss Long legs.
#girlpower

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Robohon" The tiny Robot Smartphone / MTN Charges Me 50 Million Naira For Caller ID Service / Letter To My Friend, Seun Osewa On Nairaland Rule Number 9.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.