Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,020 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

The Game Indicts Ex Chris Brown’s Friend Of His Car Vandalization-pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Game Indicts Ex Chris Brown’s Friend Of His Car Vandalization-pics (631 Views)

Actress Damilola Adegbite Wishes Her Ex Chris Attoh And Happy Birthday / BBNaija Winner Miracle Poses With His Car, Worth 12 Million Naira (Photos) / Wizkid's Artwork Created By Chris Brown (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Game Indicts Ex Chris Brown’s Friend Of His Car Vandalization-pics by kolinton1: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2015
The Game accuses former pal of Chris Brown for vandalising his vehicles as singer posts fan video calling out rapper for liking photos of his ex Karrueche Tran

Rapper The Game has accused one of Chris Brown's friends of smashing up his collection of high-end cars.

TMZ reported the musician has called out Wackstar - who is a former member of the singers posse.

He said on Monday: Tell these fans who really had Chris Brown auntie tied up & his his house broke into you pu**y ass f****t.

He then said: 'When I see you I'm gone break yo f****n jaw...So have yo gun on you pu**y.'

The threats against Wackstar were made on The Game's Instagram account, and were accompanied by a photo of himself reclining against one of his motors.

The 35-year-old Compton native posted the grainy black-and-white pictures captured on his home surveillance system on his account on Saturday, showing someone smashing up his cars.

He then said: 'When I see you I'm gone break yo f****n jaw...So have yo gun on you pu**y.'

The threats against Wackstar were made on The Game's Instagram account, and were accompanied by a photo of himself reclining against one of his motors.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY WITH PHOTOS [url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/the-game-accuses-ex-chris-brown-for-vandalising-his-car/#.Ve6AHMiL3IU

(1) (Reply)

14yr Old Ghanaian Wins Best Young Actor At Venice Films Festivals For His Role.. / Checkout Wizkid & Tania Omotayo All Loved Up At Acoustic Night Hosted By 2face! / Toyin Aimakhu's Husband Johnson Survives Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.