Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com (2768 Views)

AIRDROPS EXPLAINED( Comprehensive Guideline) / How To Order Goods From Alibaba.com / Alibaba.com Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by ellenfransico(f): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2015
Alibaba is the largest B2B E-commercial platform in global which based on china, and the global TOP 60 site. Alibaba is listed on NASDAQ. Lots of companies aboard find their supplier here. With the cheap price and high quality, the goods here are pretty popular all over the world.

Here i will share on how to purchase from Alibaba.
1. Homepage: http://www.alibaba.com/
2. You need to set up as a free member of alibaba.
3. set in when you need to buy things
4 The following steps, i will show you as pictures.

1 Like

Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by NnamdiN: 3:26am On Sep 11, 2015
following
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Following. Pls keep updating
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by ellenfransico(f): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2015
Thanks for your Like.

NnamdiN:
following
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by ellenfransico(f): 8:16am On Sep 12, 2015
Thanks, welcome any question.

kofsy:
Following. Pls keep updating
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by Tmex(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
pls can you share the freight by air charges to Lagos
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by standingtall(f): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
pls can you outline the steps to buying a product on alibaba. my phone cannot view the picture
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by dav8id(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
standingtall:
pls can you outline the steps to buying a product on alibaba. my phone cannot view the picture

i found this simple guide that highlighted simple steps on how to buy from alibaba , you may check it out here http://davidprof.com/blog/importation-business-how-to-start-importing-from-alibaba-com/

1 Like

Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by dasanchez1(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
dav8id:

i found this simple guide that highlighted simple steps on how to buy from alibaba , you may check it out here http://davidprof.com/blog/importation-business-how-to-start-importing-from-alibaba-com/
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by ellenfransico(f): 3:03am On Sep 14, 2015
This question is really complicated and difficult to answer. and it varies according to the the weight and size of goods. All the air mail has limitation of the weight, and some on size. Things like this, shipping method, you can discuss with the buyer and confirm which one is better and safer.

But i can list some air mail or air express.
bulk air mail service/imail service
china post air mail
EMS
Singapore Post
Swiss Post
TNT Post
DHL Global Post

Fedex
DHL
UPS
TNT

Tmex:
pls can you share the freight by air charges to Lagos
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by ellenfransico(f): 3:05am On Sep 14, 2015
Ok, I'll update it later, and make sure it as clear as possible.

standingtall:
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by ipain: 6:10am On Sep 14, 2015
OP, have you successfully imported from Alibaba? How many times if yes? What's your experience with seller like? How do you negotiate prices and get them to reduce price for you?
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by ellenfransico(f): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2015
For the consideration of long cooperation, the buyer generally will provide you production which deserves your cost. As for the price, you can choose multi suppliers and have a general understanding of this market, thus can bargain with seller. And i always believe that the goods deserves the money you pay. There must be a problem if the price is much lower than the market.

ipain:
OP, have you successfully imported from Alibaba? How many times if yes? What's your experience with seller like? How do you negotiate prices and get them to reduce price for you?
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by ellenfransico(f): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Here i'll share a more detail steps (whole text) on purchasing from Alibaba.

But the most important is to leave your e-mail or Tel to buyer for buyer connecting you. All the buttons "contacting supplier" and "chat now" are available, so don't worry asking questions.

And also i got some questions about the shipping issue. All these things you can discuss with the buyers, and have a agreement.

I.
Visit the Alibaba.com sign in page and log in using the email and password associated with your account.
If you do not yet have an account, visit the Alibaba sign-up page and follow the onscreen instructions to create one.

II.
Search for a product. There are a multiple methods of searching for products, some of which may suit your needs better than others.
1. You can search for products using keywords by entering words or phrases into the products search bar from the Alibaba homepage. Simply select the “Products” tab, enter your search term in the search bar, and click the “Search” button.
2. You can also search by products using the categories along the left-hand side of the homepage. Hover a category and click a sub-category to browse products.

III.
Find a product from your search results and click the “Contact Supplier” button to continue with the process.

IV.
Fill out the message form by entering a subject line, and message to the supplier. This message should include any questions you might have about the products as well as your purchase request.
Optionally, you can click the “Optional Details” link to select price & terms, initial order quantity, sample terms and other requests such as specifications, delivery time, and company description.

V.
Click the “Send” button when you are finished to complete the process and send your message to the seller and retrieve any responses to your message in your Alibaba Message Center Inbox. Note: It will be your responsibility to continue with the deal by negotiating with the supplier/seller.

ellenfransico:
Alibaba is the largest B2B E-commercial platform in global which based on china, and the global TOP 60 site. Alibaba is listed on NASDAQ. Lots of companies aboard find their supplier here. With the cheap price and high quality, the goods here are pretty popular all over the world.

Here i will share on how to purchase from Alibaba.
1. Homepage: http://www.alibaba.com/
2. You need to set up as a free member of alibaba.
3. set in when you need to buy things
4 The following steps, i will show you as pictures.
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by kastij123: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2015
I think our Nigerian people are doing great now.no need to go far before you can do your own business.open a free shop now with www.tradetack.com and begin to meet huge amount of customers perday own by a Nigerian you can sell more than 1 million item in your tradetack online shop at a time.try it today.just registered once and forever and make money while sleeping.
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by standingtall(f): 7:20am On Sep 15, 2015
ellenfransico:

But the most important is to leave your e-mail or Tel to buyer for buyer connecting you. All the buttons "contacting supplier" and "chat now" are available, so don't worry asking questions.

And also i got some questions about the shipping issue. All these things you can discuss with the buyers, and have a agreement.

I.
Visit the Alibaba.com sign in page and log in using the email and password associated with your account.
If you do not yet have an account, visit the Alibaba sign-up page and follow the onscreen instructions to create one.

II.
Search for a product. There are a multiple methods of searching for products, some of which may suit your needs better than others.
1. You can search for products using keywords by entering words or phrases into the products search bar from the Alibaba homepage. Simply select the “Products” tab, enter your search term in the search bar, and click the “Search” button.
2. You can also search by products using the categories along the left-hand side of the homepage. Hover a category and click a sub-category to browse products.

III.
Find a product from your search results and click the “Contact Supplier” button to continue with the process.

IV.
Fill out the message form by entering a subject line, and message to the supplier. This message should include any questions you might have about the products as well as your purchase request.
Optionally, you can click the “Optional Details” link to select price & terms, initial order quantity, sample terms and other requests such as specifications, delivery time, and company description.

V.
Click the “Send” button when you are finished to complete the process and send your message to the seller and retrieve any responses to your message in your Alibaba Message Center Inbox. Note: It will be your responsibility to continue with the deal by negotiating with the supplier/seller.

dav8id:

ellenfransico:

I.

II.

III.

IV.

V.

thanks the site was really helpful
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by ellenfransico(f): 7:54am On Sep 15, 2015
My pleasure

standingtall:
thanks the site was really helpful
Re: Guideline On Purchasing From Alibaba.com by ellenfransico(f): 8:10am On Mar 02, 2016
Hello, still any question that you wanna know? i will do my best to offer help

ellenfransico:
My pleasure

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Alibaba, Aliexpress, Dhgate And Other Chinese Sites Effectively. / Afriq Arbitrage System ( A.A.S) / What Business Can I Start With N15 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.