Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Acres Of Land For Sale In Shappati, Lekki, Lagos. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Acres Of Land For Sale In Shappati, Lekki, Lagos. (2429 Views)

Flood In Jakande, Lekki Lagos (Photos) / 100 Acres Of Farmland Along Iseyin-saki Road (pics Included) / For Sale 5 Rooms(ensuite) Located At Shappati,ibeju-lekki For Sale @ N6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acres Of Land For Sale In Shappati, Lekki, Lagos. by obidevine(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2015
Direct properties for sale..
20,000 acres at shapatti , Ibeju- lekki, Lagos . TITLE- family survey, PRICE- N5m per plot facing the road, N3.5m per plot inside. NB - free from "omonile" and its on dry land.. Contact Devine (08066696890)..

1 Share

Re: Acres Of Land For Sale In Shappati, Lekki, Lagos. by laudate: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2015
I have a few questions...
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale In Shappati, Lekki, Lagos. by laudate: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2015
Please respond to the following enquiries:

a). How much is it, per acre? Are there discounts for bulk buyers? shocked

b). What is the plot size?

c). Is the area sandy or waterlogged? sad

d). Is the area ready for immediate development (i.e. can you buy it today, start building tomorrow and move in once it is completed?) shocked

e). Can you sell a few single plots out of the entire acres to different buyers??

f). What kind of title, exists on the property? Is it excision, gazette or C of O?

f). How many of those 20,000 acres are on the main road?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale In Shappati, Lekki, Lagos. by obidevine(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2015
laudate:
Please respond to the following enquiries:

a). How much is it, per acre? Are there discounts for bulk buyers? shocked

b). What is the plot size?

c). Is the area sandy or waterlogged? sad

d). Is the area ready for immediate development (i.e. can you buy it today, start building tomorrow and move in once it is completed?) shocked

e). Can you sell a few single plots out of the entire acres to different buyers??

f). What kind of title, exists on the property? Is it excision, gazette or C of O?

f). How many of those 20,000 acres are on the main road?

Thanks in advance.
. Very intelligent questions sir

These are your answers

1. The plots in front is for industrial N30m per acre and at the back N18m

2. 60 by 120.. normal size
3.not waterlogged .. sandy and sahara dry

4.yes it is very ready for immediate development

5.yes we can sell few single plots

6. Title- Family survey & receipt

7. 10acres on the main road

For bulk buying there is discount if we see a very seious serious buyer

You can add me on whatsapp (08066696890) let's have a live chat... My name is Devine.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale In Shappati, Lekki, Lagos. by laudate: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2015
Thanks for the response. Will discuss with my clients and get back to you soon. undecided
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale In Shappati, Lekki, Lagos. by obidevine(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
laudate:
Thanks for the response. Will discuss with my clients and get back to you soon. undecided
ok will be expecting your quick and professional response.. Please serious clients only.. Have a nice day.
Re: Acres Of Land For Sale In Shappati, Lekki, Lagos. by obidevine(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Very lovely place to build a housing estate.

(1) (Reply)

Block Of 3bedroom Flats For Sale In Ogbomoso...15m Asking. / A Fully Built School For Lease At Alagbado Lagos / Lets Beautify Your Interior Decoration With Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.