Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Yul Edochie Gets Emotional As He Sends His Pretty Daughter Off To School (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Gets Emotional As He Sends His Pretty Daughter Off To School (pics) (513 Views)

Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k / Tiwa Savage & Husband Visit Their son & Davido's Daughter in School (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Gets Emotional As He Sends His Pretty Daughter Off To School (pics) by chiebuka600(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Awww, this is that season when school is resuming and as expected, a number of new students would be showing their face too. One of those new students is Yul Edochie’s daugher who is going to Secondary School for the very first time.
An emotional Yul Edochie took to Twitter to write about it, and post a couple of pictures of the both of them. See his message and more picture below:

The reason for all my excitement. It’s my daughter’s first day in secondary school today.
My God is awesome My first child. Her 1st day in secondary school. I had to put everythn on hold to take her to school today myself.

See Lovely photos through here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1079330142091756

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Attacked By Protesters At Ilorin Praying Ground / LOLZ!! Kanye West Fashion Models Look Like Future Slaves. By ICE T. / Davido Drops Dodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.