Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Cheat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Cheat (658 Views)

Lady Reveals She Slept With The Manager During An Interview And Got The Job / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness / 14 Year Old Girl Killed Her Husband Just 5 Months After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Cheat by blessedkay(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2015
Am a 42years old woman and I reside in abuja Nigeria,after reading my confession you might insult me which is allowed but all I want is advice from you,am single you might wonder why at 42 an still single but my being single is because am waiting for the right time to take over my friends husband,I have a friend called Aisha we’ve been friends from childhood,she’s married with two kids… When Aisha got married I got so jealous because her husband is so rich and handsome her getting married created a gap in our friendship this got me more angry at the fact that she got married. Aisha’s husband despite married still hangout with other women I’ve had to catch him on three different occasions in various hotels across the country.I told my friend about it but instead of her believing me she chose to accuse me of trying to destroy her home;I got furious and made up my mind to prove to my friend that her husband is actually a cheat.

Aisha travel out of the country and then I thought this will be the perfect time to make my moves, I made a visit to her house late at night claiming my car broke down on the road and so won’t be able to make it back home since its late her husband persuade to drop me at my place that night but I insisted I will spend the night over since Aisha isn’t home it shouldn’t be a problem,he later sucummed to my request I requested to get a towel that I need to take my bath;he went inside and brought me a towel,I went into the bathroom took my shower and came out to the sitting room where he was seated watching TV.

I sat on the couch beside him and we started talking I talked my way into him on getting up to go back to the room I pretended the towel untied itself when the towel came off I was slow to picking it back up giving him that chance to see my sexy body,he then got up to help me pick it up I held him and demanded he make love to me if not I will tell his wife about all the affairs he’s been keeping…. He was stunned when I noticed this I quickly pushed him on the couch and we end up making love.

No wonder aisha loves her husband so much the guy was so good his Dick is about 8 to 9inch long when it got inside me it was so warm that I felt so relaxed he ended up giving me the Bleep of my life.

Unfortunately I got pregnant in the process which is what have been looking for, now am 2months pregnant for him he promised to give me anything I want just to terminate the pregnancy but nothing on earth can equal him keeping my child to share part of his wealth so I told him sharing part of his wealth with my child is what I want he pleaded but it all fell on deaf ears ,now with the pregnancy I can prove to my friend that her husband is a good for nothing man and a cheat too, I know she will put up a fight but am ready to give her the fight of her life after all she shouldn’t be enjoying wealth alone am 42 and just can’t loose this baby am carrying for anything since menopause is around the corner,don’t you think I did the right thing by getting pregnant for her husband just to prove to her I was right about the allegations I made to her earlier, if I get rid of this pregnancy I might never get pregnant again am just confused on what to do since I didn’t meant to get pregnant all I wanted to do is just prove to my friend her husband is a cheat,

please advise me on what to do next. http://reportersbase.com/i-need-advice-i-slept-with-my-friends-husband-just-to-prove-to-her-hes-a-cheat/
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Cheat by Tboysalau(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2015
I was here
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Cheat by benedictnsi(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2015
Nonsense.... What other advice do she need when she have successfully proven her theory

Well, I hope you know you are an ashawo
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Cheat by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2015
Bye Bye Madam! Nice story in between!!
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Cheat by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2015
blessedkay:
please advise me on what to do next
jump into the nearest lagoon
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Cheat by kiddkash(m): 11:52am On Sep 08, 2015
when she was enjoying it. he wasn't a cheat. now she is talking rubbish
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Cheat by experimentist: 11:52am On Sep 08, 2015
oya make she go collect award for olympic
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Cheat by Miracle4Sure: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Okiez
Re: ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Cheat by jaytee01(m): 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Oya madam, clap hands for yourself!

(1) (Reply)

Identity Crises Of The Anioma People Of Delta State / 15 Year Old Sales Girl Disappears With Huge Sum of Money and Goods Worth million / Aiesecers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.