Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

I Don’t Have An Entourage And Still Drive Myself — Desmond Elliot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Have An Entourage And Still Drive Myself — Desmond Elliot (641 Views)

See Why These 5 Billionaires Still Drive Cheap Cars, Facebook CEO Is Also Among / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor / Olajumoke Looking Like Beyonce With Her Entourage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

I Don’t Have An Entourage And Still Drive Myself — Desmond Elliot by JAYTUNEZ(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2015
Popular Nollywood Producer and actor, Desmond Elliot who currently represents the Surulere constituency 1 at the Lagos House of Assembly has revealed that not much has changed about his lifestyle since he delved into politics.

Desmond in a chat with Net revealed that he does not go around with an entourage and sometimes drives himself.

He said;

“I really beg to be different when it comes to politics.”

“I didn’t go in as a poor man; I didn’t go in because I don’t have money to eat, that’s why I never changed my twitter or Instagram handle. I do everything myself, nothing changed about me. I hate when people over bloat themselves.”

“For me service is what it’s supposed to be, that’s why from the beginning of my campaign, I never wanted any political godfather, no one is telling me I put you there, then you must do this for me. I’m eternally grateful to my party for seeing me worthy to be in that position.”

“I don’t have an entourage, I just have myself, my PA and my driver and most times I do the driving myself. It’s a call to service because coming from a popular stand point I’m not seeking for popularity, the aim to leave a legacy of success and real change,” he ended.

http:///TUNEZidhae

Re: I Don’t Have An Entourage And Still Drive Myself — Desmond Elliot by chocolateme(f): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2015
Amen and I wish you the best dear.
Just that you are still a baby in politics, when the PULLING FORCE OF POWER pulls at you once, with your more political future ambition, the quest for more power becomes intoxicating.
I hope and pray you still remember who you are.
Re: I Don’t Have An Entourage And Still Drive Myself — Desmond Elliot by frankay430(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2015
fine guy
Re: I Don’t Have An Entourage And Still Drive Myself — Desmond Elliot by SenJoe(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
That's good foy you. Bro. #Simplicity.
Re: I Don’t Have An Entourage And Still Drive Myself — Desmond Elliot by Tittos: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
You are a member of a house of assembly
. Not much is supposed to change. This is no news
Re: I Don’t Have An Entourage And Still Drive Myself — Desmond Elliot by IVORY2009(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Keep up Elliot, you d man!
Re: I Don’t Have An Entourage And Still Drive Myself — Desmond Elliot by therealdeal10: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Kul buh hw long e go last b4 u join ur godfathers dey eat natl cake?

Beyonce Goes Topless In New Flaunt Spread / So Mikel Obi Mystery Twins Were Birthed By His Girlfriend Olga Diyachenko.. / Awww! 2face Begs Don Jazzy And D’banj To Make One More Hit Song Together

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8