Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Senator Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Two First Class Student Of Unilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Senator Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Two First Class Student Of Unilorin (490 Views)

7 Reasons Why Polytechnic Students Are Rated 2nd Class Student. / The 2 Immutable Laws Of Being A First Class Student / Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Two First Class Student Of Unilorin by dinkyicon: 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
in a publication made by senator bukola saraki: During the campaign season earlier this year, I promised Kwarans that I would
be channeling my pension from my time as the Governor of Kwara into a
scholarship fund for brilliant and indigent students from our state.
This program, the Abubakar Bukola Saraki Pension Scholarship Fund, is
necessary to support the existing State Scholarship Program, as the
government alone cannot effectively take care of all our people’s needs.
Today, Mohammed Abdullahi Tosin from Irepodun L.G.A and Adam
Mohammed Ndakuku from Edu L.G.A who both made first class in Law,
particularly in a world
-rated University like out own University of Ilorin, received N500,000 each to
fund their law school programme.
It is noteworthy to mention that since the commencement of payment of the
pension, I have not drawn a single kobo from it, I have been waiting eagerly to
decide what programme to channel it into. Thank God, the idea of the
scholarship programme came up during the last election campaigns.
It is my hope that Tosin and Adam continue to work hard at the Nigerian Law
School, and make our great state proud as they move forward.

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Post Utme 2015/2016 Result Is Out, Check Now / Project Topics In Economics / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi And Second Batch Admission List For 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.