Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why I Despise Private Secondary School Business. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Despise Private Secondary School Business. (346 Views)

Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex / Bauchi Secondary School Where Students Secretly Marry Themselves Shut / Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Despise Private Secondary School Business. by Nwanna2588: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
1. They survive on cheating during exams: Most parents are after result. They don't care whether their children's performance correlate with their grade. This has made most private school owners to rely on cheating in order to satisfy such parents.

2. Inability to instil disciplines: As we all know, the stiff disciplinary measures applicable to public schools is a far cry in private schools. There is always fear of exodus among the students if stiff punishments are meted out on them. Even suspension of students as done in public schools is on a very rare occasion.

3. School fees is not easy to afford by parents: Though every business has its own problems. Most proprietors are on the precipice of bankruptcy because of some parents inability to pay their wards school fees. Unlike other business that cash is collected instantly, school proprietors have to endure some weeks after resumption before collecting theirs and there is no guaranty that every student will pay. Some withdraw their children half way and change their school. Don't forget that the system has been rubbished. No more Transfer Leaving Certificate request.

4. Pressure from parents: School is a microcosm of the society. Many parents are only after proprietors that dance to their tune. If you cannot please them, then expect the big one from them. Just like one of our ex players that a pastor rejected their wedding gown on the ground of transparency and they left the church to wed in another church that accepted same gown.

More to come add yours. I will join you soonest.
Re: Why I Despise Private Secondary School Business. by art1f3(m): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
In other words??

(1) (Reply)

African Immigrants Have The Highest Academic Achievement In The US / Hadoop 100% Job Oriented Online Training Course / 2015 Neco Gce Timetable For November/december

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.