Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

nokia su-33w tv receiver update - Phones (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / nokia su-33w tv receiver update (171906 Views)

Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 / Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update / Nokia Tv Receiver Device, Nokia 3110c And Blackberry 7290 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2010
degee:

make una answer me na
@ aieromon oya answer am, na u he throw the question to
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 5:05am On Oct 31, 2010
degee:

make una answer me na

Guy,you only need to go through the thread or better still,google it.The answer is YES!
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 5:06am On Nov 05, 2010
Got it

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2010
MtN DSTV MOBILE IS NOT WORKING IN ONDO STATE YET
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Dclique(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2010
DVB-H never reach there yet.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2010
Dclique:

DVB-H never reach there yet.
i just dey return from there, its not working
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by mjay(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2010
@ceejay
My nokia 5320 kept returning with No live tv after a long search, and my e72 works well in d same location, pls do u know what the problem is?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by geefivez(m): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2010
Hi cj, please i need your help on upgrading my 5320xpr. I install d mobile tv software nd it refused to launch after installation. My firmware is 03.08 dated  jun 2008. Please how do i upgrade the firmware.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2010
mjay:

@ceejay
My nokia 5320 kept returning with No live tv after a long search, and my e72 works well in d same location, pls do u know what the problem is?
the problem is not from ur 5320 but from mtn,somebody just called me now with the same issue with his 5800, even i am having same probs on my n79, but i have sent mtn an email concerning the problem hope they fix it soon
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2010
geefivez:

Hi cj, please i need your help on upgrading my 5320xpr. I install d mobile tv software nd it refused to launch after installation. My firmware is 03.08 dated  jun 2008. Please how do i upgrade the firmware.
all u need to do is load mtn 400naira or 1000naira recharge and send a text 103 to 131 u will receive a comfirmation from mtn, now type *#0000# on ur phone- click option- check for update-choose mtn wap,mtn access,mtn gprs and accept the promt msgs. Make sure u have a full battery,update will be completed after sm few minutes. Ur phone will go off and on again,while this is taking place, leave the phone until u see (UPDATE COMPLETE) .then ur phone is ready 4 the mobile tv
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by geefivez(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2010
Thanks, i try checking for update nd found out the size of update available, its around 6.2mb and can i leave my mmcard on when updating nd will mtn 10mb be enough for the update.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2010
geefivez:

Thanks, i try checking for update nd found out the size of update available, its around 6.2mb and can i leave my mmcard on when updating nd will mtn 10mb be enough for the update.
u dont need a memory card b4 u can update ur phone and u are lucky ur update is not upto 10mb. Just load 100naira on ur phone now for mtn 24hr browsing and send the text 104 to 131 and update ur firmware now. With or without ur memory card u can update ur firmware ,all u need is just 100naira 10mb package
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2010
But b4 u start,go to ur phone settings and change ur network mode to UMTS ,that is when ur 3G signal at the top right hand of ur phone is stable and it enables ur gprs firmware download faster
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by geefivez(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2010
You are such a good guy. God bless your knowledge. I will update my fone 2morow.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by pitodenz(m): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2010
@ ceejay
i just got n96 and when trying to use the video out to view dstv with a tv,it will bring out a key thereby making no video available but audio is ok. any idea on what i ll do to remove the key sign that is blocking the video?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2010
pitodenz:

@ ceejay
i just got n96 and when trying to use the video out to view dstv with a tv,it will bring out a key thereby making no video available but audio is ok. any idea on what i ll do to remove the key sign that is blocking the video?
its a DRM RESTRICTION, i am still working on it, and i need helping hands

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2010
pitodenz:

@ ceejay

its a DRM RESTRICTION, i am still working on it, and i need helping hands
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by geefivez(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2010
Thanks so much cj, i finally got my 5320 update and the tv software run smoothly on it.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2010
ReSCAN UR MOBILE TV ,MINE IS WORKING NOW
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by dmy(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2010
hi ceejay.pls can u help.i'm having some problems viewing dstv on my N86 with the tv receiver.i recently changed the sim on the phone to zain and on re-inserting the mtn sim card i cant view channels again.it says no live tv availabel.it also cant receive viewing rights from the network and also cant set program guides.i've re-scanned and formated the phone to no avail.Abeg any suggestions/help to what i can do.please!!
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2010
dmy:

hi ceejay.pls can u help.i'm having some problems viewing dstv on my N86 with the tv receiver.i recently changed the sim on the phone to zain and on re-inserting the mtn sim card i cant view channels again.it says no live tv availabel.it also cant receive viewing rights from the network and also cant set program guides.i've re-scanned and formated the phone to no avail.Abeg any suggestions/help to what i can do.please!!
i think mtn dstv is a bit shaky right now,mine just started working dis morning. U shouldnt have formatted ur phone, if u hv installed the tv apps on ur phone, connect it with the su-33w receiver,if it says NO LIVE TV SIGNAL, START WITHOUT LIVE TV-click yes-click option-scrol down and choose settings-and RESTORE MOBILE TV SETTING,then start proceedure all over again and subscribe with MTN ACCESS or any mtn access point without proxy. But if after all dis and symptom persists, then the problem is from MTN
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2010
I just got a reply from mtn, all u need to do is send them an email. customercare@mtnnigeria.net give them ur phone number and location e.g. lagos

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2010
Incase u cant see the attachment, it says Dear Charles,
Thank you for contacting us at MTN Customer Care.
Please provide us with your phone number and also state in details how you experienced difficulties while using our DSTV mobile to aid in prompt resolution.
All inconveniences regretted.
Thank you for choosing MTN and have a nice day.
Best regards,

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by dmy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2010
thanks alot ceejay.i'll mail them now.hope they reply!!thanks
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by pitodenz(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2010
Thanks ceejay i think i ll ve to hack the fone and see what happens. If its not resolved i ll take it down to Onitsha,i heard some folks there can unlock it. Does e72 have tv out?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 5:19am On Nov 09, 2010
pitodenz:

Thanks ceejay i think i ll ve to hack the fone and see what happens. If its not resolved i ll take it down to Onitsha,i heard some folks there can unlock it. Does e72 have tv out?
it has got nothing to do with hacking because my phone is hacked and stil same isue. E72 does not have the tv out feature
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by dmy(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2010
i sent a mail to mtn about my inability to view dstv mobile on my N86.this was their reply

"Thank you for contacting us at MTN CustomerCare.

Kindly be informed that we are aware of the issue reported below and our support team is working to restore the service.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for choosing MTN and have a great day.

Regards,

i dey wait for dem oh!
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 11:38am On Nov 09, 2010
My own don dey work sha, just keep scanning ,the service go come up
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by user32(m): 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2010
my n86 dey rock. wink
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2010
user32:

my n86 dey rock. wink

guy how many phone u don use on top of that tv receiver? e be like say u and wilfem dey compete abi nokia promise to give una award? grin
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by wise3g(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2010
hello,every one!
look this ,Always find something you like
www.wise3g.com
good luck! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (107)

Samsung Official Thread / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. / Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.