Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

nokia su-33w tv receiver update - Phones (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / nokia su-33w tv receiver update (171708 Views)

Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update - Part 2 / Re: Nokia Su-33w Tv Receiver Update / Nokia Tv Receiver Device, Nokia 3110c And Blackberry 7290 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Wilfem(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2011
OR BETTERSILL,

Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by biz2get(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2011
@cj no i have not got any N77 yet but i want to buy @mnth end. i jst want to no. how to config it after purcharse, sell
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2011
spacyzuma:

All my channels have disappeared except for NTA and Channel O! Am I the only one?

All my 15 channels are showing
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by icconium(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2011
I love dstv but i love Nigeria more why must dstv give a different thing to the world and a different and inferior channels to Nigeria. The rest of the word are enjoying supersport 1,2 and 3 but WHY must that of Nigeria be always different. Nobody to stand up and ask for Nigeria's right thats why anything goes but WHY.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by kidgenious(m): 3:08am On Jun 07, 2011
icconium:

I love dstv but i love Nigeria more why must dstv give a different thing to the world and a different and inferior channels to Nigeria. The rest of the word are enjoying supersport 1,2 and 3 but WHY must that of Nigeria be always different. Nobody to stand up and ask for Nigeria's right thats why anything goes but WHY.
there are stil so many wrongs to be right in nigeria,if you have the courage take the lead.you ad be surprised how many followers want a change!!!

still waiting for the mobile tv headset.any1 who can get it should holla n i av a su-33w tv receiver for sale
interested?holla @bizzyelectron@gmail.com or 07065514709.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by HABRUZZY(m): 4:06am On Jun 07, 2011
@ kidgenius hw much do u wanna sell ur sw-33tv receiver
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Ozegbe(m): 4:20am On Jun 07, 2011
@all if only we can start bombarding email to them and tell them to hell with their package. Bleep them. then they wil know we arent kidding.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2011
There is something u guys dnt understand, its only in nigeria that u can make big money out of every little thing. All they want to do is sell their drifta,so they added ss3 there, i dnt know if they are expecting me to dump my su-33w and get the drifta. After they have advertised and sold their first dstv phone f912 and nokia 5330,dem make money finish for the two phone dem bring drifta. They know what u guys want so dem hold una for prick, other countries apart from SA dnt care thats why they have the best channels.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by texazzpete(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2011
ceejay80s:

There is something u guys dnt understand, its only in nigeria that u can make big money out of every little thing. All they want to do is sell their drifta,so they added ss3 there, i dnt know if they are expecting me to dump my su-33w and get the drifta. After they have advertised and sold their first dstv phone f912 and nokia 5330,dem make money finish for the two phone dem bring drifta. They know what u guys want so dem hold una for prick, other countries apart from SA dnt care thats why they have the best channels.

Why would they expect you to dump your su-33w? the Drifta is for use only on iPhone, IPad and laptops. For Nokia phones, the Su-33w is the only means of mobile DSTV.

Also, it's worth noting that on South African forums they many of the users there are complaining bittery of poor channel selection. They are even lamenting that Nigerians have better channel selection that they have. Funny, eh?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by user32(m): 12:07pm On Jun 07, 2011
i think ss10 programing is almost the same with ss3
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
texazzpete:

Why would they expect you to dump your su-33w? the Drifta is for use only on iPhone, IPad and laptops. For Nokia phones, the Su-33w is the only means of mobile DSTV.

Also, it's worth noting that on South African forums they many of the users there are complaining bittery of poor channel selection. They are even lamenting that Nigerians have better channel selection that they have. Funny, eh?
u are wrong bro, the drifta is also compatible with symbian s60v3 phones,blackberry phones, ipad and its only compatible with phones with wlan,wifi. If ur phone or tablet,blackberry,iphone does not hv wifi, it wont work. Ur phone receives dvbh tv via wifi just as su-33w sends via bluetooth
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by tomsonlampard: 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2011
Pls does anyone here knows if dvb-h will roll out nigeria again in 2012.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by SirOkonzy(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2011
Are we going to install a software to be able to use the drifta?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2011
Sir Okonzy:

Are we going to install a software to be able to use the drifta?
YES!
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2011
Correct me if i'm wrong.
From their statement,it means ONLY subscribers of the DSTV Premium bouquet can view SS3 via the Drifta receiver as a ''value-added'' channel.In other words,i have to pay N10,300 on my decoder before they can connect me to the MAXI PLUS package.
Why on earth would i pay for a DSTV Premium package and hustle to buy a Drifta receiver for my device?They berra come up with a different strategy 'cos this one's pretty stupid.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2011
aieromon:

Correct me if i'm wrong.
From their statement,it means ONLY subscribers of the DSTV Premium bouquet can view SS3 via the Drifta receiver as a ''value-added'' channel.In other words,i have to pay N10,300 on my decoder before they can connect me to the MAXI PLUS package.
Why on earth would i pay for a DSTV Premium package and hustle to buy a Drifta receiver for my device?They berra come up with a different strategy 'cos this one's pretty silly.
na everybody get decoder for house? Let wait and see how it goes, this info fit no correct
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by texazzpete(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07, 2011
ceejay80s:

u are wrong bro, the drifta is also compatible with symbian s60v3 phones,blackberry phones, ipad and its only compatible with phones with wlan,wifi. If your phone or tablet,blackberry,iphone does not hv wifi, it wont work. your phone receives dvbh tv via wifi just as su-33w sends via bluetooth

No. YOU are wrong.
Why don't you re-read the poster YOU posted here? The Drifta sends out its signals via Wifi for mobile devices but it needs an DSTV mobile app on the client side to work. On the iPad and iPhone, you go to the appstore and download the app before it can work.

At the moment there is no app for Blackberries, Symbian and Android devices so you cannot use the Drifta with any of these right now. Even in South Africa where it launched a long while ago, there's no support for any other platform apart from PC and iOS devices.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 4:09am On Jun 08, 2011
texazzpete:

No. YOU are wrong.
Why don't you re-read the poster YOU posted here? The Drifta sends out its signals via Wifi for mobile devices but it needs an DSTV mobile app on the client side to work. On the iPad and iPhone, you go to the appstore and download the app before it can work.

At the moment there is no app for Blackberries, Symbian and Android devices so you cannot use the Drifta with any of these right now. Even in South Africa where it launched a long while ago, there's no support for any other platform apart from PC and iOS devices.

make the drifta start to work for naija,then we shall see who's wrong.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by kidgenious(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2011
HABRUZZY:

@ kidgenius hw much do u wanna sell your sw-33tv receiver
10k,
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Wilfem(m): 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2011
I'll soon be offering my SU-33w receiver for sale by month end after which I must have gotten the Drifta device.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by walesho(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2011
I have a nokia tv receiver for sale at the rate of 10k. All in good working condition. You can call me on 08098845450 or 07030585047
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by texazzpete(m): 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2011
ceejay80s:

make the drifta start to work for naija,then we shall see who's wrong.

Trust nairalanders to never admit it when they are wrong.

The device has been in use in SA for ages now.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by cantell(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2011
walesho:

I have a nokia tv receiver for sale at the rate of 10k. All in good working condition. You can call me on 08098845450 or 07030585047
kidgenious:

10k,
Anyone 8k? i'll pay immediately.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 6:21am On Jun 09, 2011
texazzpete:

Trust nairalanders to never admit it when they are wrong.

The device has been in use in SA for ages now.
tex, i am not disputing with u dat the drifta isn't or is real, what we are arguing about is the s60v3,blackberry tv app for the drifta which u said isnt available . I am telling u now dat i have the the app on my n79, just waiting for the drifta by da way u said "the drifta has been in SA for ages" tell me wetin SA sabi? Dem no get brain like naija, my guy i hv the drifta app for blackberry,ipad,nokia,pc, U REMEMBER WHEN I START THIS THREAD ABOUT THE NOKIA TV RECEIVER ? Many of una NO BELIEVE ME and even till now tex, u still dey doubt like thomas
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by texazzpete(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2011
ceejay80s:

tex, i am not disputing with u dat the drifta isn't or is real, what we are arguing about is the s60v3,blackberry tv app for the drifta which u said isnt available . I am telling u now dat i have the the app on my n79, just waiting for the drifta by da way u said "the drifta has been in SA for ages" tell me wetin SA sabi? Dem no get brain like naija, my guy i hv the drifta app for blackberry,ipad,nokia,pc, U REMEMBER WHEN I START THIS THREAD ABOUT THE NOKIA TV RECEIVER ? Many of una NO BELIEVE ME and even till now tex, u still dey doubt like thomas

If you're referring to the Valups Tivit app for those phones, it doesn't work with the Drifta. This has been confirmed multiple times by south african sources and is a common question on lots of SA forums.

For now, there are no multichoice/dstv branded apps for those platforms. Feel free to take a screenshot to prove me wrong.
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2011
Anyone in here experiencing no audio from Africa Magic?
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Damma(m): 10:33am On Jun 09, 2011
holla me,4 hot swap nokia e65+ #2000 naira for nokia e75 in lagos.numba=08028428564
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by user32(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2011
i think say u no like am grin
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2011
texazzpete:

If you're referring to the Valups Tivit app for those phones, it doesn't work with the Drifta. This has been confirmed multiple times by south african sources and is a common question on lots of SA forums.

For now, there are no multichoice/dstv branded apps for those platforms. Feel free to take a screenshot to prove me wrong.
tivit is not the only one, i have another one used in russia but i have not yet tested it 'cause i dnt have the drifta dongle ,so no screen shot, i will keep u guys updated when the time comes,
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by ceejay80s(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2011
aieromon:

Anyone in here experiencing no audio from Africa Magic?
user32:

them collect voice from africa magic dem give am to E! Mobile and ss10, so africa magic is dumb now an E! and ss10 has been cured, but sincerely dem for push the disease to africa magic yoruba
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by aieromon(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2011
user32:

I don't,my brother.I only follow the BBA daily highlight show on it. grin
Re: nokia su-33w tv receiver update by Wilfem(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2011
This Drifta mobile is very hot in demand. I was at the Multi-Choice Head office in Abuja yesterday to buy the device, but the 'commodity' got finished while I was on the qeuee. We were later told to come back next week, but I doubt if I'll have the chance to go there next week. People are seriously buying this thing o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (107)

How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. / Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521) / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.