Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter (18498 Views)

Millionaire Security Guard Arrested In South Africa, Stolen Money Recovered / Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) / CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by Godmother(f): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
Where are those that blame rape on a woman's dressing? Let them come and explain themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by kiddkash(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
guess the girl don wear sexy clothes tire u couldn't take it anymore
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by NET1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
rotexteymie:
God......rape wasn't this rampant now. cry
Protect our baby girls biko sad

Boys also get raped. I know someone who was molested by his nanny, when he was about 8. He's a grown man now [my agemate], but the memory still infuriates him till today.

.NET

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by room089: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Na APC abi na Buhari we go blame for this? grin grin
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by money121(m): 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Oloshi
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by loashi(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Whts up with men of nowadays na
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by Bangx(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dats prison u had comin boy...prepare o
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Rape should be death penalty in Nigeria

Because prostitutes are everywhere.
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
They should kill the wick fool
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by aderonkedeborah(f): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
They should cut off his something undecided undecided
Exactly my point or death
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by ammyluv2002(f): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
Exactly my point or death
Death will be way too much. Remember, nobody has the right to take another man's life
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by NOBODYY: 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wailers might as well be like "Buhari! Terrorist!! This is the change u promised us"

Wailers ehn
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
He could have gone to one ashi joint and get himself liberated from konji for just 1k or buy small bottle of vaseline/lux soap do the needful.

Now he is going to spend the rest of his life in jail.
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
his dick shout be cut off.
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by charlesbailey(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
Jeez!..... They should pour a hot boiled oil on his thing

lol.. why are the ladies after the man's thing na?? The thing has a head quite alright but not a brain.. so why not go for the place where the thought came from.. Justsaying o.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by MISSNORA(f): 3:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
charlesbailey:

lol.. why are the ladies after the man's thing na?? The thing has a head quite alright but not a brain.. so why not go for the place where the thought came from.. Justsaying o.
lol buh u knw some tink with it n not wit thr brains

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by saintneo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
It might be difficult to believe.
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by Nicepoker(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
They should cut off his something undecided undecided
which something. Tell us we want to know
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by Nicepoker(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
specify the something

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by emmyojo22(m): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
These vanguard of a paper will just be forging stories anyhow. The way and manner rape news is emanating from that newspaper is just too much to be true
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by Stamford007(m): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
rape and bomb blast news are normal stuff nowadays.. ain't amazed about it..
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by MISSNORA(f): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nicepoker:
specify the something
u knw jor haba
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
who b they? when pple employ grown-ups as maids and gate men with no way of allowing them do what adults do...what do u think will b happening? Meanwhile, madam and Oga go dey fuwadu real time. e never even start...castrate oh, pour oil, cut off... I don't even know what pple mean when they use castrate...d ones maids commit on children are enormous oh.
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by rotexteymie(f): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
NET1:

Boys also get raped. I know someone who was molested by his nanny, when he was about 8. He's a grown man now [my agemate], but the memory still infuriates him till today.

.NET
Hmmm.......God protect all our children biko
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by babafirst(m): 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is very very sad,I hope the little girl is rehabilitated professionally because this wicked occurrence can affect her psychologically for the rest of her life.Very very sad and annoying.
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by corisande: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
sad
Child molesters/pedophiles are becoming much
Let the law makers enforce a very strict law to handle this people
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by Missmossy(f): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Again angry
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by j1mmy: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Are these people Indians or Nijja?
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ritualists on the brawl, to much of rape cases these days. Seems these dumb ass' brains is all about hw 2 whack nd notin nore. Lil wonder we much retrogression
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by niwlinks: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
This 1 I do not believe, under ur oga' roof and raping his daughter forcefully and still seat down at d gate house.....y do I smell black mail here
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Without reading I already knew the tribe,...yellobars nd rape grin grin grin

Obasanjo nd co does the same grin
Re: Security Guard Arrested For Rape Of Employer’s 7-year-old Daughter by 0microb04: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
He should be hanged

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi APC Chieftain, 19 Others Paraded For Cultism / Drunk Policemen Kill Businessman In Lagos / Security Guards Injure Each Other While Fighting Over N500 Tip In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.