Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,130 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces (1508 Views)

Why Do You Attack A God You Don't Believe In? / Why Are So Many Muslim Refugees In Europe Suddenly Finding Jesus? / Muslim Refugees Throw Away Aid Parcels From Red Cross Because Of Crosses On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by Anas09: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
PAUL JOSEPH WATSON | SEPTEMBER 8, 2015
Muslim “refugees” in Budapest chanted “Allahu Akbar” and “f**k you” while others in Italy attacked an old lady and threw feces at bystanders as Germany announced that it would be prepared to take 500,000 asylum seekers every year.
Although mainstream media coverage of the migrant crisis has focused on happy families and children, footage not broadcast by TV networks shows a different side to some of those crossing into Europe.

A video shot just outside Budapest’s Keleti railway station shows Muslim migrants chanting “Allahu Akbar” and “f**k you” as they engage in running battles with police.

Another clip of Muslim refugees on a train traveling from Hungary to Germany shows a man screaming out slogans before all the passengers chant “Allahu Akbar” in unison.
Meanwhile, an eyewitness at the Italy-Austrian border relates how she saw an elderly Italian woman grabbed by her hair and pulled from her car by a group of “aggressive young men” who wanted to steal the car to get to Germany, while others threw excrement at bystanders.

“Half an hour ago on the border between Italy and Austria i saw a huge crowd of immigrants. With all solidarity to people in difficult circumstances I have to say that what I saw arouses horror. This huge mass of people – sorry – but it’s an absolute wilderness … Vulgar, throwing bottles, shouting “We want Germany”. So what, Germany is now a paradise?”

“I saw an elderly Italian woman in a car that was surrounded by the immigrants. They pulled her by the hair out of the car and wanted to use it to go to Germany. They tried to topple the bus I was in. They threw feces at us, banging on the door for the driver to open it, spat on the glass. My question is- for what purpose? How do they want to assimilate in Germany? For a moment, i felt like in a warzone. I really feel sorry for these people, but if they would reach Poland – I do not think they would receive any understanding from us.”
Footage taken at a migrant camp near Milan shows refugees rioting over “poor living conditions”.
Another compilation video shows African migrants and others tearing down traffic lights, attacking shops and beating people up.
The wave of migrants crossing into Europe shows little sign of abating, with Germany announcing that it would be willing to take 500,000 “asylum seekers” every single year in addition to the 800,000 expected to arrive before the end of this year.

As we document in the video below, many of the so-called “refugees” are actually economic migrants who are fleeing to a higher standard of living, and not from war or ISIS persecution.

“If Europe does not seal its borders, what is to stop the Islamic world and Third World from coming and repopulating the continent with their own kind, as the shrinking native populations of Europe die out?” writes Pat Buchanan in his new column.
Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by nikkiking(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pishure shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by Anas09: 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
I actually have a video of them, just that, I can't upload it. I don't know how to.
Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
no source!
Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by Demmzy15(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
Looks like you're fulfilling Paul's words!

"For if the truth of God hath more abounded by [size=18pt]my lie[/size] unto his glory, why yet am I also adjudged a sinner?" – St. Paul, Romans 3.7.

Philippians 1:15-18
15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill.
16 The latter do so in love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel.
17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains.
18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from [size=18pt]false motives[/size] or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.

Christianity is all about falsehood and lies a as they OP clearly portrayed!
Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by malvisguy212: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Demmzy15:
Looks like you're fulfilling Paul's words!

"For if the truth of God hath more abounded by [size=18pt]my lie[/size] unto his glory, why yet am I also adjudged a sinner?" – St. Paul, Romans 3.7.

15 It is true that some preach Christ out of envy and rivalry, but others out of goodwill.
16 The latter do so in love, knowing that I am put here for the defense of the gospel.
17 The former preach Christ out of selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing that they can stir up trouble for me while I am in chains.
18 But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from [size=18pt]false motives[/size] or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice.

Christianity is all about falsehood and lies a as they OP clearly portrayed!
the verse you quote is a rhetorical question Paul ask and he( Paul) went on an answer Himself.

If my lie can bring out the glory of God , why did you still called me a lier ? Go back and read the whole context, and tell me if Paul is speaking about his personal unrighteousness?

Is Paul trying to justify his unrighteousness by saying that it serves to show the righteousness of God? Here is the answer in verse 9:

9 What then? are we better than they?
No, in no wise: for we have before
proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;

He says,"In no wise" rejecting the conclusion of the question he himself posed to the reader,and then goes on to imply that wrath will be inflicted upon the unrighteous. Obviously he is not
justifying unrighteousness on the basis that it serves to highlight God's righteousness.

Paul talk about his personal righteousness in verse 21:

Romans 3
21 But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it 22 the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and are
justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith.

Therefore, Paul cannot be speaking of his own personal unrighteousness, or the presumed wrath that would follow such a state.
Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
malvisguy212:
the verse you quote is a rhetorical question Paul ask and he( Paul) went on an answer Himself.

If my lie can bring out the glory of God , why did you still called me a lier ? Go back and read the whole context, and tell me if Paul is speaking about his personal unrighteousness?

Is Paul trying to justify his unrighteousness by saying that it serves to show the righteousness of God? Here is the answer in verse 9:

He says,"In no wise" rejecting the conclusion of the question he himself posed to the reader,and then goes on to imply that wrath will be inflicted upon the unrighteous. Obviously he is not
justifying unrighteousness on the basis that it serves to highlight God's righteousness.

Romans 3
was philipians1:18 also a rhetorical question?
Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by delishpot: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
This is serious
Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by Demmzy15(m): 6:27am On Sep 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s]the verse you quote is a rhetorical question Paul ask and he( Paul) went on an answer Himself.

Romans 3
21 But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it 22 the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and are
justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith.

Therefore, Paul cannot be speaking of his own personal unrighteousness, or the presumed wrath that would follow such a state. [/s]
This would be fun! grin The verse is very clear and unambiguous, Paul said if God is exalted through his [size=18pt]lies[/size] why is he judge as a sinner? No need for all this bogus claims, he claimed he lied to exalt god shikena!

The second is too clear, he said even with [size=18pt]false[/size] or true the important thing is Christ is preached. Even an infant would understand this no need for writing epistles to defend this fallacy!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by malvisguy212: 6:38am On Sep 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

This would be fun! grin The verse is very clear and unambiguous, Paul said if God is exalted through his [size=18pt]lies[/size] why is he judge as a sinner? No need for all this bogus claims, he claimed he lied to exalt god shikena!

The second is too clear, he said even with [size=18pt]false[/size] or true the important thing is Christ is preached. Even an infant would understand this no need for writing epistles to defend this fallacy!
NO Bro. Are you not educated ? Do you not see question mark on all the verses ? And in verse 9 Paul answer himself with 'a' resounding NO "IN NO WISE" can your unrighteousness bring out the righteousness of Allah ? The answer is YES ( because without evil no one will notice good ) if so , why are you condemned ? That is the rhetorical question Paul ask and he answer himself in verse 9.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by malvisguy212: 6:48am On Sep 09, 2015
lexiconkabir:
was philipians1:18 also a rhetorical question?
have you ever heard the phrase "do what I say but don't do what I do ?" that's what the passage is saying. Let me quote from verse 15-18.

Some indeed preach Christ from envy
and rivalry, but others from good will.
The latter do it out of love, knowing
that I am put here for the defense of
the gospel. The former proclaim
Christ out of rivalry, not sincerely but
thinking to afflict me in my
imprisonment. What then? Only that
in every way, whether in pretense or
in truth, Christ is proclaimed, and in
that I rejoice

There are tow lessons here:
1. Value the TRUTH of the gospel rather than the holiness of the preacher.
2.sometimes God will override someone poor motive to advance His caused.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by Demmzy15(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2015
Your reply to lexicon is sh't, the Philippians 1:18 is too clear nothing ambiguous. He said as far you lie or say the truth, the important thing is Christ is preached. Final shot!

malvisguy212:
NO Bro. Are you not educated ?

Of course yes! Are you?! undecided

Do you not see question mark on all the verses ?

So you don't know punctuation/figures of speech and its uses again? Romans 3:7 is called a "Rhetorical Question".

And in verse 9 Paul answer himself with 'a' resounding NO "IN NO WISE"

Let's quote from verse 8-9 to see what it says.

" And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.

[size=18pt]What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise:[/size] for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;"
Romans 3:8-9

Can you see for yourself, verse 8 started something different entirely. Verse 9 asked a question and the answer was given with the reasons, something different totally from verse 7. Notice the emphasis!

can your unrighteousness bring out the righteousness of Allah ? The answer is YES ( because without evil no one will notice good )

No! Never! The end does not justify the means, I can't say because women and children are oppressed then I should go blow up myself all in the name of Jihad because suicide is prohibited. Everything you do must be in line with the commands of God!

if so , why are you condemned ?

God hasn't condemned anyone, we're all going to be judged on the Day of Judgement. So stop jumping into conclusion. We just have to pray for God's mercy!

That is the rhetorical question Paul ask and he answer himself in verse 9.

Mr. Man if indeed you went to school, you'll know what a Rhetorical Question is. English is a compulsory subject you must pass before going into a University, but I guess you didn't pass that subject. Here's the definition of a Rhetorical Question:

rhetorical question Translate Button
noun
a question asked solely to produce an effect or to make an assertion and not to elicit a reply, as “What is so rare as a day in June?”.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rhetorical+question

Hope you can see a Rhetorical Question doesn't require an answer and that's exactly what Paul did. He lied to make his god great, so why would his god judge him negatively if indeed his god was exalted by others due to his lies? Hope you grab?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by malvisguy212: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
Your reply to lexicon is sh't, the Philippians 1:18 is too clear nothing ambiguous. He said as far you lie or say the truth, the important thing is Christ is preached. Final shot!

Of course yes! Are you?! undecided

So you don't know punctuation/figures of speech and its uses again? Romans 3:7 is called a "Rhetorical Question".

Let's quote from verse 8-9 to see what it says.

" And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.

[size=18pt]What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise:[/size] for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;"
Romans 3:8-9

Can you see for yourself, verse 8 started something different entirely. Verse 9 asked a question and the answer was given with the reasons, something different totally from verse 7. Notice the emphasis!

No! Never! The end does not justify the means, I can't say because women and children are oppressed then I should go blow up myself all in the name of Jihad because suicide is prohibited. Everything you do must be in line with the commands of God!

God hasn't condemned anyone, we're all going to be judged on the Day of Judgement. So stop jumping into conclusion. We just have to pray for God's mercy!

Mr. Man if indeed you went to school, you'll know what a Rhetorical Question is. English is a compulsory subject you must pass before going into a University, but I guess you didn't pass that subject. Here's the definition of a Rhetorical Question:

rhetorical question Translate Button
noun
a question asked solely to produce an effect or to make an assertion and not to elicit a reply, as “What is so rare as a day in June?”.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/rhetorical+question

Hope you can see a Rhetorical Question doesn't require an answer and that's exactly what Paul did. He lied to make his god great, so why would his god judge him negatively if indeed his god was exalted by others due to his lies? Hope you grab?
I see, you still do not get it, let me make it easy for you:

Paul calls down a curse on bad preaching:
Galatians1:8
“But even if we or an angel
from heaven should preach to you a
gospel contrary to the one we preached
to you, let him be accursed”

Compear Galantians and the book of philipians, and then answer this question:

What’s the difference? celebration in
Philippians and cursing in Galatians? the answer to your question lies in the context.

The points is this,the passage in philipians was talking about two group of preachers, the first preach in bad motive and the others preach in truth, he was not reffering to the motive of the two group, but the message they proclaimed,that why he say:

"whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is PROCLAMED, and in that I rejoice"

But some of the proclaimers are sinning as they proclaim, trying to afflict Paul by
making him feel jealous that they are free while he is in prison. STILL ,Paul say "christ is proclaimed" through their bad motive.

Concerning Romans 3, I repeat, IT'S RHETORICALL question:
"What then? If some did not believe [If some were unfaithful], their unbelief [unfaithfulness] will not nullify the faithfulness of God, WILL IT?”

Let me ask you, will God deny Himself because His people did not believe in Him ? Your Allah can deny himself ( as you indicate in your post ) But my God will NOT, God remain faithful to the isrealite even when they sunk in idolatry.

Just in case you didn’t get his point, Paul
follows up the rhetorical question in 3:3
with the powerful words of 3:4a: “MAY IT NEVER BE ! Rather, let God be found
true, though EVERY MAN BE FOUND A LIAR .”

The good news of the gospel is our
“unfaithfulness” will not “nullify the
faithfulness of God.” Even though David
was an adulterer, a liar,and a murderer, God forgave him. If God can forgive
David, He can forgive anybody! Do you
need to be forgiven by God? Is there a
sin in your life that you don’t think God
could ever forgive you for? Please don’t
let the enemy lie to you. If God can
forgive David, He can forgive you and
me. He only asks that we humbly come
to Him, acknowledge our sin, and seek
the forgiveness that He has made
available in and through Christ.
Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by Demmzy15(m): 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
[s]I see, you still do not get it, let me make it easy for you:

Paul calls down a curse on bad preaching:
Galatians1:8
“But even if we or an angel
from heaven should preach to you a
gospel contrary to the one we preached
to you, let him be accursed”

Compear Galantians and the book of philipians, and then answer this question:

What’s the difference? celebration in
Philippians and cursing in Galatians? the answer to your question lies in the context.

The points is this,the passage in philipians was talking about two group of preachers, the first preach in bad motive and the others preach in truth, he was not reffering to the motive of the two group, but the message they proclaimed,that why he say:

"whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is PROCLAMED, and in that I rejoice"

But some of the proclaimers are sinning as they proclaim, trying to afflict Paul by
making him feel jealous that they are free while he is in prison. STILL ,Paul say "christ is proclaimed" through their bad motive.

Concerning Romans 3, I repeat, IT'S RHETORICALL question:
"What then? If some did not believe [If some were unfaithful], their unbelief [unfaithfulness] will not nullify the faithfulness of God, WILL IT?”

Let me ask you, will God deny Himself because His people did not believe in Him ? Your Allah can deny himself ( as you indicate in your post ) But my God will NOT, God remain faithful to the isrealite even when they sunk in idolatry.

Just in case you didn’t get his point, Paul
follows up the rhetorical question in 3:3
with the powerful words of 3:4a: “MAY IT NEVER BE ! Rather, let God be found
true, though EVERY MAN BE FOUND A LIAR .”

The good news of the gospel is our
“unfaithfulness” will not “nullify the
faithfulness of God.” Even though David
was an adulterer, a liar,and a murderer, God forgave him. If God can forgive
David, He can forgive anybody! Do you
need to be forgiven by God? Is there a
sin in your life that you don’t think God
could ever forgive you for? Please don’t
let the enemy lie to you. If God can
forgive David, He can forgive you and
me. He only asks that we humbly come
to Him, acknowledge our sin, and seek
the forgiveness that He has made
available in and through Christ.[/s]
As usual you won't read, just blindly copy and paste. What as Galatians got to do with Romans, in fact the verses are totally different. Your writeup is also clumsy, improve please.

Mr. Man Paul lied and that's the end, remember he disguised himself just to preach, pagan, Jews, etc. He preached through false and true motives, his main aim was that Jesus should be preached. Read read read Malviguy!

The verse in Philippians, Paul compared the two preachers and explicitly stated that the [size=18pt]Important[/size] thing is Jesus is preached either through true or false. It's not as complex as you want it to be!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by malvisguy212: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

As usual you won't read, just blindly copy and paste. What as Galatians got to do with Romans, in fact the verses are totally different. Your writeup is also clumsy, improve please.

Mr. Man Paul lied and that's the end, remember he disguised himself just to preach, pagan, Jews, etc. He preached through false and true motives, his main aim was that Jesus should be preached. Read read read Malviguy!

The verse in Philippians, Paul compared the two preachers and explicitly stated that the [size=18pt]Important[/size] thing is Jesus is preached either through true or false. It's not as complex as you want it to be!

lolz, you are even confuse, Paul was not even talking about his righteousness or unrighteousness, he was talking about the motive of this false preacher, and when he say" Christ is proclaim and I rejoice in that" it mean , forget their motive , (let discuss it later) focus on their message.

To them that are without law, as without
law, (BEING NOT WITHOUT LAW TO GOD, BUT UNDER THE LAW TO CHRIST,) that I might gain them that are without law.”

Paul is a Jew, the Jews are under the mosaic law , how did Paul reach out to the Gentile ? He became a Gentile to reach the gospel to them.

And in Galatians 5:13 he says,
“For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; ONLY USE NOT LIBERTY FOR AN OCCASION TO THE FLESH, but by love serve one another.”

Paul’s liberty in his evangelism was not a freedom to serve the flesh in any way.
Paul was always strict in regard to sin
and he did not allow anything in his life
that would bring the result of sin by
spiritual carelessness. He would not
become a glutton to reach other overeaters, he would not become a drug
user to reach the addict, he would not
become a drinker of alcohol to reach a
drunk.
Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by Demmzy15(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
lolz, you are even confuse, Paul was not even talking about his righteousness or unrighteousness, he was talking about the motive of this false preacher, and when he say" Christ is proclaim and I rejoice in that" it mean , forget their motive , (let discuss it later) focus on their message.

To them that are without law, as without
law, (BEING NOT WITHOUT LAW TO GOD, BUT UNDER THE LAW TO CHRIST,) that I might gain them that are without law.”

Paul is a Jew, the Jews are under the mosaic law , how did Paul reach out to the Gentile ? He became a Gentile to reach the gospel to them.

And in Galatians 5:13 he says,
“For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; ONLY USE NOT LIBERTY FOR AN OCCASION TO THE FLESH, but by love serve one another.”

Paul’s liberty in his evangelism was not a freedom to serve the flesh in any way.
Paul was always strict in regard to sin
and he did not allow anything in his life
that would bring the result of sin by
spiritual carelessness. He would not
become a glutton to reach other overeaters, he would not become a drug
user to reach the addict, he would not
become a drinker of alcohol to reach a
drunk.
Lol.. See who says I'm confused! Everything you wrote is gibberish which doesn't correlate with the two verses. I know you won't give up, you just go to Google copy and paste without even reading. Anyway, anyone following knows that with the irrefutable points presented, Christians are allowed to lie as long as Christ is preach. So you're allowed to lie to preach!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Refugees Chant “allahu Akbar,” “f**k You,” Attack Citizens, Throw Feces by malvisguy212: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lol.. See who says I'm confused! Everything you wrote is gibberish which doesn't correlate with the two verses. I know you won't give up, you just go to Google copy and paste without even reading. Anyway, anyone following knows that with the irrefutable points presented, Christians are allowed to lie as long as Christ is preach. So you're allowed to lie to preach!
Alright.

(1) (Reply)

Why Must The Devil Be Stoned In Mecca? / Why I Hate Atheism With Passion Part 2 (I Murdered Atheism) / Bishop Oyedepo Says Convent University's High School Fees 'has God's Approval'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.