Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Lord Lugard's Magic And Flora Shaw's Spell By Femi Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lord Lugard's Magic And Flora Shaw's Spell By Femi Fani Kayode (2942 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) / Profile: Flora Shaw, The Woman That Coined The Name "Nigeria" / Lord Lugard’s Magic And Flora Shaw’s Spell-femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Lugard's Magic And Flora Shaw's Spell By Femi Fani Kayode by truefact: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
The fetish cowards will not like this because it speaks the truth. The diabolical dunces always hate to hear anything against their masters up north, the weakling parasites always believed they are nothing without their masters up north, even when they are more intelligent their masters up north.

Just let biafra, nigeria is cursed by its originators
Re: Lord Lugard's Magic And Flora Shaw's Spell By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
truefact:
The fetish cowards will not like this because it speaks the truth. The diabolical dunces always hate to hear anything against their masters up north, the weakling parasites always believed they are nothing without their masters up north, even when they are more intelligent their masters up north.

Just let biafra, nigeria is cursed by its originators

Look son stop being a fool! it's not everytime you engage in your Yoruba igbo nonsense.try making comments like an intellectual once in a while hun.you're the first person to make an ugly comment on this page. If sounding intelligent is difficult,you might as well ignore the thread. This is not a thread to exchange insults. It's a thread to reflect on .There are hundreds of threads tailor-made for you and your fellows not this one

Re: Lord Lugard's Magic And Flora Shaw's Spell By Femi Fani Kayode by basilo101: 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Eeeer..... but how come these differences weren't discussed when Azikiwe was collaborating with northerners
spare us ur overused crap, what is the impression of an average igbo man about zik? do u think he had a herd of sheepish followers like awolowo and tinubu? we are independent minded and highly democratic ppl, one pesn dont decide 4 us, majority decides

1 Like

Re: Lord Lugard's Magic And Flora Shaw's Spell By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
basilo101:

spare us ur overused crap, what is the impression of an average igbo man about zik? do u think he had a herd of sheepish followers like awolowo and tinubu? we are independent minded and highly democratic ppl, one pesn dont decide 4 us, majority decides

Ha! The same "Zik of Africa" you lots come here to praise is suddenly an outcast? sigh
Re: Lord Lugard's Magic And Flora Shaw's Spell By Femi Fani Kayode by SOUNDKING: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
aguiyi:

you the didn't put it well for the fellow, " the truth is a bitter pill that must be swallowed for healing to take place"
u are right bro.
Re: Lord Lugard's Magic And Flora Shaw's Spell By Femi Fani Kayode by ArodewilliamsT: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
See people reading this and ignoring it. Chai Africans! if it was tonto dikeh plaits her hair in miami now, you'll see them making comments like they're being paid per alphabet.

Tell us the intellectual value of that crap. When you are not hating on Biafrans, you are posting drab craps!
Re: Lord Lugard's Magic And Flora Shaw's Spell By Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

[s]Tell us the intellectual value of that crap. When you are not hating on Biafrans, you are posting drab craps! [/s]

Regarding the bolded grin grin grin grin you must really think highly of yourselves,hating on biafrans grin grin grin that's akin to Davido hating on Vic-o and besides what the fvck is my business with biafrans.What's that. So because i said you should stop messing up the politics section with your useless threads, i'm hating eh? Son have you ever seen me on your threads? Sorry i'm a happy man i'm not a sadist like you.Were you not the same person who said i was preaching some few days ago when i told a fellow of yours to stop living a bitter life?

1 Like

Re: Lord Lugard's Magic And Flora Shaw's Spell By Femi Fani Kayode by femi4: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
OrlandoOwoh:
If any attempt is made to change our name today, the same people that have problem with us being called Nigeria, will kick against it. I have always advocated that, if we desire to, our name should be changed to "Songhai", after one of the three kingdom that existed in West Africa during the Trans-Saharan era. Fani-Kayode will be the first to kick against it. Songhai covered parts of today's northern Nigeria, which he has some reservations for.

Apart from Ghana (Gold Coast) and Benin (Dahomey), I will want to know which other African country changed its name after independence.
Zaire now Congo dr

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Files Appeal Case In Support Of Governor Wike / Femi Adesina Pays Tribute To His Elder Sister Who Died Last Boxing Day / Channelstv Online Rating Of MBuhari's Performance - See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.