Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,742 members, 7,851,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

IK Ogbonna Plans Low Profile Wedding Over Fear Of ‘witches And Wizard’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IK Ogbonna Plans Low Profile Wedding Over Fear Of ‘witches And Wizard’ (963 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Headlines "Pebbles Of Love" With IK Ogbonna / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) / Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IK Ogbonna Plans Low Profile Wedding Over Fear Of ‘witches And Wizard’ by JAYTUNEZ(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
After his court marriage few months ago with his baby mama, Sonia Morales. Nollywood actor IK Ogbonna has revealed that he intends to have a low profile wedding due to his fear of Witches and Wizard.

While talking about his marital plans with Pulse, IK said;

“We got pregnant before the wedding. I believe it is also God’s plan because God gives everything.

“So, the whole wedding thing was basically just to legalize what we had going on, and put some solid stand on it. So that was a court wedding. I am still going to do the white wedding and I don’t think I am going to have crowd in that one too.”

He later revealed his real reason for the low key wedding, saying;

“The truth is I have not really been a gallery wedding kind of person where you will have a wedding and all the witches and wizard would attend with ‘ogbono’ soup, ‘egusi’ soup and all that stuff.

“I have never really been that kind of person and when I date someone I date with the intention of a future. And I just follow the normal process of trying to find out if we are compatible, if we can fit in; which is called courtship.”

http:///TUNEZioplp

Re: IK Ogbonna Plans Low Profile Wedding Over Fear Of ‘witches And Wizard’ by nikkiking(m): 2:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lol grin.

Fear fear.......who wan come witch u and wizard u
Re: IK Ogbonna Plans Low Profile Wedding Over Fear Of ‘witches And Wizard’ by Behira(f): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Congrats in advance
Re: IK Ogbonna Plans Low Profile Wedding Over Fear Of ‘witches And Wizard’ by Laitesmart(m): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hmm... Crafts that fly without fuel
Re: IK Ogbonna Plans Low Profile Wedding Over Fear Of ‘witches And Wizard’ by Captainswag225(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
beautiful couple. All the best to them.
Re: IK Ogbonna Plans Low Profile Wedding Over Fear Of ‘witches And Wizard’ by MISSNORA(f): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cool
Re: IK Ogbonna Plans Low Profile Wedding Over Fear Of ‘witches And Wizard’ by sexyglow(f): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lies dude gat no cheese
Re: IK Ogbonna Plans Low Profile Wedding Over Fear Of ‘witches And Wizard’ by abuaoyen(f): 11:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pray the witches and wizard don't hear you. Just let sleeping dogs lie
Re: IK Ogbonna Plans Low Profile Wedding Over Fear Of ‘witches And Wizard’ by slimmyjimmy(m): 12:21am On Sep 09, 2015
And i laughed grin
Re: IK Ogbonna Plans Low Profile Wedding Over Fear Of ‘witches And Wizard’ by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2015
Ode eyan

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Dolapo Oni's Bridal Shower In London / Photo: Don Jazzy All Set For A New Video Shoot #timaya Ft Don Jazzy- Iconcor / Adorable Photos Of Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Daughter As She Turns One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.