Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Can I Feed A 9 Month Old Dog Adult Dry Food? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can I Feed A 9 Month Old Dog Adult Dry Food? (955 Views)

Security Guard Dog Adult Male Caucasian For Sale / Bingo Dry Food For Dogs From UAC - What Do You Think? / MY GSD Is Tired Of Crunched Noodles. Can I Feed It With Eba? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Feed A 9 Month Old Dog Adult Dry Food? by horladeji80(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
I have been feeding my 9 month old Boer Boel Royal Canin formulated for puppies along with crushed noodle and chicken/beef. I feel the dog has come of age, I wish to know if it is in order to introduce him to dry dog food formulated for adults such as Pedigree, Jojo, Arion etc?

Kindly advice based on informed knowledge.
Re: Can I Feed A 9 Month Old Dog Adult Dry Food? by naijainfogalery: 5:36am On Sep 09, 2015
Of course yes, but before you introduce the food to the dog fully start by introducing it gradually
Re: Can I Feed A 9 Month Old Dog Adult Dry Food? by horladeji80(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Of course yes, but before you introduce the food to the dog fully start by introducing it gradually

Thanks for the feedback.

I hope it won't stagnate the dog's growth, because it appears the dog is still growing. I ask this question because I bought a bag of adult dry food in error and can't take it back.
Re: Can I Feed A 9 Month Old Dog Adult Dry Food? by naijainfogalery: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2015
On I see, you need to chill a little bit and randomly mix it with its food in small quantities
horladeji80:

Thanks for the feedback.

I hope it won't stagnate the dog's growth, because it appears the dog is still growing. I ask this question because I bought a bag of adult dry food in error and can't take it back.
Re: Can I Feed A 9 Month Old Dog Adult Dry Food? by xana101: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Are they not the same ?
i've been feeding my Dog with Puppy and adult feeds. i even prefer the adult feed but my vet advice me to use puppy CAN feed since its still a Pup. but the vet didn't give me enough reason why i should give Pup CAN feed, so i give both Pup and Adult CAN feed. i need to know too. any one with useful info should help. my Dog is 6 month +. thank u

(1) (Reply)

Your Dream Female Rott Pup For Sale...this Quality Is Amazing / Nairalanders, Your Opinions Needed ASAP. / Why I Think Mr. Joachim Iroko(man That Named A Dog Buhari) Deserves His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.