Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Is Workerholics Universal Services Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Workerholics Universal Services Real? (1676 Views)

Is Virtual Human Resources & Corporate Services Real? / Is Doheney Services Real? / Is Vh Resources & Corporate Services Real Or A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Workerholics Universal Services Real? by bruce(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2006
Please does anyone know about this company: WORKERHOLICS UNIVERSAL SERVICES with claimed branches in lagos and Abuja? Their website is www.workerholics.com

They demand #1000 for so called processing fee if they call upon you for test. I was sent a text message to come with a gurantors form and a sum of 1000 to their office in Abuja.

Please are they genuine

Thanks
Re: Is Workerholics Universal Services Real? by R4J(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2006
I must tell you this, any so called employer who requests for a "processing fee" of whatever amount is most likely a fraud. It goes without saying that no credible company would be looking to profit off job seekers! Abeg shine ya eye well well oh!!! Times are hard enough, we don't need to be swindled on top of that!!
Re: Is Workerholics Universal Services Real? by MyPeace(f): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2006
i also got their text msg. when i called one of the nos they gave me 08059611453,09-678789,08045065585,08056012262, the lady asked me to come with N2000 and the guarantors form. i just ignored them. they are 419ners, beware, your dream job will come!!
Re: Is Workerholics Universal Services Real? by kuntakinte(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2006
Oh Dear! I also applied for a job thru' them. U mean they could be fake. Well thanks for the warning guys!
Re: Is Workerholics Universal Services Real? by bdidi: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2006
na wa o! i also applied through them for a job. infact their ad was on the dailies. God go help us all o
Re: Is Workerholics Universal Services Real? by bruce(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2006
Thanks fellow N'landers for your contributions. I guess its time we don't get carried away in the sake of looking for job and then fall prey in the hands of fraudsters. more knowlegde and info on this company will be appreciated in order to reveal their mode of operations to fellow job seekers.

Thanks and remain bless.
Re: Is Workerholics Universal Services Real? by Icejay(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2006
I ALSO RECEIVED A TEXT MSG FROM WORKERHOLICS REQUESTING THAT I SHOULD GO TO THEIR OFFICE WITH THE GUARANTOR FORM.ALTHOUGH THEY DIDNT REQUEST FOR MONEY BUT I GUESS I'LL BE ASKED TO PAY WHEN I GET TO THERE.

(1) (Reply)

Nbl, Exxonmobil And Sitp 1 / Kpmg Sms. / Vacancies In Oil And Gas Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.