Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Finally! Kevin Hart Sets His Wedding Date.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally! Kevin Hart Sets His Wedding Date.. (926 Views)

If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri / OMG!!! Kevin Hart Caught Staring At Khloe Kardashian's Butt(photo) / Ubi Franklin Dumps His Wedding Ring Finally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! Kevin Hart Sets His Wedding Date.. by VibeRadio(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Over a year ago, Kevin Hart proposed to his girlfriend Eniko Parrish, we were all overjoyed and we expected a wedding sharply, but none took place.

Well, Kevin Hart has finally revealed a wedding date, but if you are expecting the wedding to hold in the near future, don’t hold your breathe.

Kevin Hart has given his wedding date as August 8th, 2016. Too far, right?

READ MORE...

http://vibeafrik.com/?p=6104

Re: Finally! Kevin Hart Sets His Wedding Date.. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Good for him
Re: Finally! Kevin Hart Sets His Wedding Date.. by vizkiz: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
I like this dude, I don't know why! cheesy
Re: Finally! Kevin Hart Sets His Wedding Date.. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2015
Got my invitation already! Any grl wanna go with me?
Re: Finally! Kevin Hart Sets His Wedding Date.. by Ginaz(f): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
ok
Re: Finally! Kevin Hart Sets His Wedding Date.. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Onyanu, tomorrow men on this site will say " struggle with me I have nothing"....This is one of the reasons plenty women prefer already made guys. This midget aka kevin hart, got rich, abandoned his wife and kids, that stood by him through thin and then ran off with this younger girl.
Everybody knows Eniko wouldn't look at him he didnt have money. Joke"s on kevin with this one. He's being played and everybody knows it but him. No worries, we are here watching. ....
Re: Finally! Kevin Hart Sets His Wedding Date.. by donholy28(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
2016? lol hahahaha and d girl agreed huhuhahaha
Re: Finally! Kevin Hart Sets His Wedding Date.. by mitchie58(f): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
I love this guy
I'm so happy for them cheesy

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! I Bet You Will Never Believe That These Pictures Are That Of Amber Rose / OMG!!! See The Message Aycomedian Sent To 2face On His Birthday / These Photos Of 2face Wit Bovi,MI,Basketmouth+Sound Sultan Show Celebs Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.