Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Food Processing Company Job Recruitment In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Food Processing Company Job Recruitment In Abuja (1824 Views)

Maritime And Logistics Company Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Now This Is Funny! See One Popular Company's Job Advert That I Came Across :) / Plastic Manufacturing Company Job Recruitment - 30th Sep,2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Processing Company Job Recruitment In Abuja by latestjobsng(m): 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
A new Food Processing Company based at Abuja, is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:

1.) Food Technologist

2.) Microbiologist

3.) Accounting Officer

4.) Sales/Marketing Officer

5.) Human Resources Officer

6.) Receptionist

7.) Security Officer (open to only retired Army or Police officers)

Requirement

Qualification and Cognate experience an advantage.

Method of application

CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE

Application Closing Date
21st September, 2015.
Re: Food Processing Company Job Recruitment In Abuja by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
How can someone apply ? must it hv to through PO box

1 Like

Re: Food Processing Company Job Recruitment In Abuja by HDee(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Food scientists and food engineers.. Your call
Re: Food Processing Company Job Recruitment In Abuja by latestjobsng(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2015
zerray:
How can someone apply ? must it hv to through PO box
That is the specified method of application. However if you're located in Abuja, you might try submit by hand or ask someone to help you do that. Goodluck
Re: Food Processing Company Job Recruitment In Abuja by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2015
latestjobsng:

That is the specified method of application. However if you're located in Abuja, you might try submit by hand or ask someone to help you do that. Goodluck
I'm in abj,but the address is in kaduna and I dnt have a postal mail,if I can get their abj address I'll be grateful
Re: Food Processing Company Job Recruitment In Abuja by latestjobsng(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2015
zerray:
I'm in abj,but the address is in kaduna and I dnt have a postal mail,if I can get their abj address I'll be grateful
Found out that the company is recruiting from Kaduna for their opening in Abuja. You could post your CV and Cover letter to them via Post office. Just tell them is very urgent, they will tell you what to do. They can't charge more that N600
Re: Food Processing Company Job Recruitment In Abuja by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2015
latestjobsng:

Found out that the company is recruiting from Kaduna for their opening in Abuja. You could post your CV and Cover letter to them via Post office. Just tell them is very urgent, they will tell you what to do. They can't charge more that N600
Tnks
Re: Food Processing Company Job Recruitment In Abuja by latestjobsng(m): 5:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
zerray:
Tnks
No wahala

(1) (Reply)

Phone Call Interview From Etisalat / CLOSED:VACANCY In A New Company In Lagos / Apply Now For Sascon International Schools (SIS) Abuja Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.