Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? (1239 Views)

Some Grandpas Are Rapists – Martha Udom Emmanuel, Akwa Ibom First Lady / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Are "Rapists" - Us Senator / FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by dinachi(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Many people are still of the erorrneous believe that women cannot rape. The truth is that nothing can be farther from the truth. This notion that women cannot rape is due to centuries of propaganda ignorantly cultivated and vehemently propagated by feminists to continue their gender war and project men as violent vile beasts and women as innocent victims. However, a careful analysis of factors of rape point to the contrary. The fact is women rape people everyday. How? Rape is a function of power. The perpretor must have to overpower her victim to perperetrate this evil act. Most men are turned on by visual stimuli, women know this but what many fail to understand is that sexual appeal is a form of power! Women who are scantily unclad display this power more. Now a man who is overpowered by a womans sex appeal,loses his control and is forced to have sex because of a scantily clad woman can be correctly said to have been raped by that woman! So women who parade the streets scantily clad are rapists too!
From this analogy, it is very clear that there are by far,more female,rapists than male.
Abeg lalasticlala help me pack this keke for front page.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by DaBullIT(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Female rapist?

Hehehehe

apart from the risk of std?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
DaBullIT:
Female rapist?

Hehehehe

apart from the risk of std?
Finish it na....
Your type is what is wrong with nigeria.....
Apart from std you are ok with female rapping Men...pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by jmoore(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
I guess men that display their di*** while urinating in the public are rapists too according to your logic.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by dinachi(m): 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
jmoore:
I guess men that display their di*** while urinating in the public are rapists too according to your logic.
Nope! Women are not affected by the sight of your dick in anyway at all.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by DaBullIT(m): 6:19am On Sep 09, 2015
kevinberry:

Finish it na....

Your type is what is wrong with nigeria.....

Apart from std you are ok with female rapping
Men...pathetic

I nor go fight you for now , i go give you another chance

Looksy , You are not a mind reader, it is very rude for you to conclude that i am approving of women rap-ing men , i meant to type apart from risk of STD and other infections , There are other reasons why a woman [/b]wouldn't ra-pe [b]a man, A man can not be easily overpowered , but before i could get to that part, i pressed tab and enter, which does to submit and uploads the comment

Now aren't you sorry for your outburst of emotions ? You think you know people and it's Ok to judge meanwhile , it's your mind that's dirty

Collect Jesus today and be saved

Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by Demmocrats(m): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by MRSANITY(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2015
I dont mind being raped, she should just wear me a condom grin
Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by dinachi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
MRSANITY:
I dont mind being raped, she should just wear me a condom grin
Bad guy!
Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by dinachi(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
DaBullIT:

I nor go fight you for now , i go give you another chance

Looksy , You are not a mind reader, it is very rude for you to conclude that i am approving of women rap-ing men , i meant to type apart from risk of STD and other infections , There are other reasons why a woman [/b]wouldn't ra-pe [b]a man, A man can not be easily overpowered , but before i could get to that part, i pressed tab and enter, which does to submit and uploads the comment

Now aren't you sorry for your outburst of emotions ? You think you know people and it's Ok to judge meanwhile , it's your mind that's dirty both represents a form of power. Physical power is brute force while sexual appeal is more subtle both can overwhelm and over power a man so to speak. A woman who is barely clothed can make a man loose control of himself and submit to the overpowering sexual power. That is rape!

Collect Jesus today and be saved
Hey you are not getting it very well. Physical strength and sexual appeal are both forms of power. So a scantily clad woman who overwhelms a man with her sexual appeal and he sleeps with her is the same as a man who overwhelms a woman with his physical strength and they sleep together.
Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by DaBullIT(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Na lie
dinachi:

Hey you are not getting it very well. Physical strength and sexual appeal are both forms of power. So a scantily clad woman who overwhelms a man with her sexual appeal and he sleeps with her is the same as a man who overwhelms a woman with his physical strength and they sleep together.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by Pidggin(f): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
dinachi:

Rapist mufu! Psycho

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by orunto27: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Women rape all the time. when not satisfied, they rope charge s against men. Unclad Christians are not rapists. They are clean transactions. Clad or Unclad Muslims, you can't discern their innate potentials and yet they are bombs. Male or female, they are all explosive rapists. Male s rape goats and Dows, females wave red handkerchiefs waiting for bulls to rape. And they rape dogs. It's the stocks in trade of bokoharam and ISIS.
Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by dinachi(m): 7:20am On Sep 15, 2015
Pidggin:

Rapist mufu! Psycho
Demented skank! Your beast of a father, mother ,siblings and you are cursed rapists. Your HIV devastated,shrivelled cancer you call breasts and your rotten atrociously stinking puccy needs to be flattened with a sledge hammer and the dripping gore fed to you! Reprobated psycho.
Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by scribble: 7:25am On Sep 15, 2015
Op sounds like the kind of slowpoke that voted APC

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Scantily Clad Women are Rapists Too! Yes Or No? by PapiWata: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2015
dinachi:
Many people are still of the erorrneous believe that women cannot rape. The truth is that nothing can be farther from the truth. This notion that women cannot rape is due to centuries of propaganda ignorantly cultivated and vehemently propagated by feminists to continue their gender war and project men as violent vile beasts and women as innocent victims. However, a careful analysis of factors of rape point to the contrary. The fact is women rape people everyday. How? Rape is a function of power. The perpretor must have to overpower her victim to perperetrate this evil act. Most men are turned on by visual stimuli, women know this but what many fail to understand is that sexual appeal is a form of power! Women who are scantily unclad display this power more. Now a man who is overpowered by a womans sex appeal,loses his control and is forced to have sex because of a scantily clad woman can be correctly said to have been raped by that woman! So women who parade the streets scantily clad are rapists too!
From this analogy, it is very clear that there are by far,more female,rapists than male.
Abeg lalasticlala help me pack this keke for front page.

Sir, I could not disagree with you more. If a woman chooses to dress in a revealing and sexy manner, she is simply enjoying the full bloom of her youthful feminine beauty, which, like the full bloom of a pretty flower, lasts for but a fleeting period of time, as age, child-birth and gravity take their toll on even the most well maintained human physique.

Yes indeed, some women are turned on by the sexual power they exert over men, simply by showing off some skin, BUT, that mischievous bit of provocation must NOT be interpreted by aroused male observers to mean that such women would be willing to share carnal knowledge with just any person who walks up drooling. By all means, enjoy the sight of a fit young woman in a mini-skirt, string bikini, or even dressed in nothing but a smile, as is the case in certain beaches of Europe and North America, BUT, if you approach her for a date, be polite and respectful, while also remaining mentally prepared to take NO for an answer, no matter how little the object of your lust happens to be wearing.

In summary, scantily clad women are NOT asking to be attacked by lust-crazed men, and you will go to JAIL if you assume otherwise and lose control of yourself such that you commit assault, with the hoped of blaming your felony crime on some innocent woman's mode of dress.

Personally I love the sight of women wearing nothing, and I have over the years frequented clothing optional beaches for the specific purpose of witnessing young women of mind-blowing nubile beauty shedding their bikinis. Yes I do approach those I can't resist, and yes I do get told to "phuck off" most of the time, but on the other hand, things did work out the way I hoped more than once, thanks in no small part to my polite demeanor and careful choice of words.

Enjoy the hypnotic beauty of young, toned women in their prime, but if they say no when you try your luck with that pick-up line, leave it at that and hand her your business card in case she changes her mind later. Do not let your lust send you to jail where you will wind up as a wife to a big black guy named Bubba.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

100 Days In Office; Bauchi APC Gov. Abuses Office / Baboons And Monkeys in Nigeria - Buhari / Looters: Amaechi, Mohammed, Fashola, Others, Yet To Account For N800bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.