Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening (8597 Views)

Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday / Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust / Ministerial List: Buhari Dumps 73 Nominees From States - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by Blacksodje(m): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
Daily Post – Security agencies have since
commenced the screening of about 40 names of
Nigerians being considered for ministerial
appointment by president-elect, General
Muhammadu Buhari.
According to DAILY POST, the names were
submitted about a week ago.
The security agencies carrying out the checks
are the Department of State Services, the
Directorate of Military Intelligence and the
National Intelligence Agency.
The names include Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola,
former Osun State governor and ousted PDP
National Secretary; Chief Bode Mustapha,
former PDP National Auditor; an All
Progressives Congress stalwart from Ogun
State; and Engineer Segun Oni, former Ekiti
State governor and APC Deputy National
Chairman (South West).
Others are Dr Kayode Fayemi, the immediate
past governor of Ekiti State; Dr. Abba Ruma, a
former Minister for Agriculture and Water
Resources; and Chief Kanu Agabi, a former
Minister of Justice.
The list also includes Donald Duke, a former
Governor of Cross River State; Governor Raji
Fashola of Lagos State; and Yinka Folashade
Oredola, a pharmacist from Ondo State.
Others on the list are Rotimi Akeredolu, a
former gubernatorial candidate in Ondo State;
Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers
State; Engineer Funsho Kupolokun, former
Group Managing Director of the Nigeria
National Petroleum Corporation; Governor
Rabiu Musa Kwankwanso of Kano State; and
Bisola Adegbenro, a Senator-elect from Ogun
State.
Also on the list are Isaiah Danjuma, son of
General TY Danjuma from Taraba State; Dele
Momodu, Publisher of Ovation; Kehinde
Lawanson, a former Executive Director of First
Bank; and Chief Bayo Ojo (SAN), former
Minster of Justice.
Other names will be publied once they are
confirmed by reliable security sources.

source: http://www.newspunch.org/ministerial-list-buhari-submits-40-names-to-dss-dmi-see-list/

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by Firefire(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by braine(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Stale news.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by Idokojimmy: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
No comment

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by Built2last: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Trust me, this cant be the list. It will be insane ti think that this is why we waited for over 3months. Imagine Funsho Kupolokun...former MD of NNPC that left no legacy...

Make i wait first till the list is out. It better worth all the time waited...or else...wailers should get ready to welcome a new intake.

Reason is simple....a leader can only go far by the calibar of brains hr surrounds himself with.

I am tired of recycled heads.

13 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by temitemi1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
Watching cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by mayorall(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
May 16 2015 news.

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by HyDee001(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
I hope the DSS and other agencies will do their homework well. Nothing would be disgraceful than the media unearthing the shady past of nominees that have been verified already.
We await their name.
#40PureOnes
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by hobermener: 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
R
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by nnachukz(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2015
If this is true, then I will be disappointed. Now the faces of the saints are unveiling. We are fighting corruption indeed. Thesame faces that majorly contributed to our present condition in this country. Just cross-carpetting made them saints. Baba continue, the mo.rons are hailing.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by aresa: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Absolutely fake story...

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
ah ah! Sai Baba, I thought u said u were here to fight kwaraption?

Sai Baba I thought u said u were here to give our Political system a new face?

ah! Sai Baba, whats d self-acclaimed lion of ubima doing on d list?

Sai baba, hv u forgotten he's A true symbol of "KWARUPTION"

Sai baba, dz z unfair & not for d good of d people.

Kai! Sai baba, sai baba d corruption u promised to cast away z gradually penetrating ur Govt again without ur knowledge.

Sai Baba.... sai baba it seems u luv kwarruption more than C R. AMAECHI .
sai Baba, when e start no blame Jonathan & PDP ooo.

Sai baba, na ya list contunu.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by Miranda11: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hmm so what position is someone like Kupolokun goin to occupy, Minister of Petroleum resources? I can't see dat happening in BUHARI'S Govt.

I think dis list is very fake and peeps shld disregard it cos this is another media propaganda meant to incite peeps against the govt.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
Names on the list are fake. Such a thing can't leak from a dictator
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by bettercreature(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
They have started speculating again
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by ValerianSteel(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
Well it's for screening only now.Let's wait for a thorough screening and see if they scale through.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by omowolewa: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Official?
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by Cameleon72(f): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Donald Duke minister for tourism... I love this man too much

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by gebest: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fake source, fake news, the source NEWSPUNCH is owned by a pdp man just to discredit PMB fight against corruption.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by StOla: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
Na lie.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by sammyj: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
I wish them best of luck. However, hope the wailers association will not challenge PMB again for taking this action grin
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by wordcat(m): 10:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
May 16 2015, the list was out before handing over.

I will call this list a PDP list bcox they want Buhari to fail
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by asiwaju007(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
In the event that you believe this list to be the tentative ministerial list, I have to quickly add this before the news expires, President Buhari have nominated Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to take over the seat of the Ooni of Ife. grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Good news.
Hopefully something good should come out of this.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by kkkp: 11:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
No igbos

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by abokikhalifa: 2:29am On Sep 09, 2015
Built2last:
Trust me, this cant be the list. It will be insane ti think that this is why we waited for over 3months. Imagine Funsho Kupolokun...former MD of NNPC that left no legacy...

Make i wait first till the list is out. It better worth all the time waited...or else...wailers should get ready to welcome a new intake.

Reason is simple....a leader can only go far by the calibar of brains hr surrounds himself with.

I am tired of recycled heads.
na wa o. dude u can hate o. ar you expecting someone like Jesus Christ to b on the list?

1 Like

Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by Vergin20: 2:33am On Sep 09, 2015
this is a joke, I know.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by IVORY2009(m): 3:51am On Sep 09, 2015
Cameleon72:
Donald Duke minister for tourism... I love this man too much

he get wife ooooh.
Re: Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening by nationwide1(m): 4:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Hmm... Smh for inclusion of Isaiah Danjuma and Rotimi Amaechi.

I hope Baba remembers that ministerial appointments should not serve as compensatory mechanism but mechanism for efficiency and accountability.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Of Peter Obi, Former Governor Anambra State / Igbos Are The Most Successful People In Nigeria Today Says Murray Bruce / PDP Members Defecting To APC Are Hungry - Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.