Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

She Called Beyonce A Role Model And She Recieved Baptism Of Fire (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Called Beyonce A Role Model And She Recieved Baptism Of Fire (photos) (974 Views)

You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model / Rape: MC Galaxy Reminds Dorcas Shola Fapson Of When She Called Him A Liar (Karma / Burna Boy: I'm Not A Role Model, I Am Just 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Called Beyonce A Role Model And She Recieved Baptism Of Fire (photos) by helenajah: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
A tweet from the US First Lady wishing Beyonce a happy birthday and calling her a role model caused an online uproar on Beyoncé's birthday. Some didn't agree that the singer is a role model. Most of the negative tweets focused on the way she dresses, her behavior on stage and in videos, her 'sexually explicit' lyrics, her husband's violent past, and allegations that she has used or does use drugs. See the tweets here >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/she-called-beyonce-role-model-and-she.html

Re: She Called Beyonce A Role Model And She Recieved Baptism Of Fire (photos) by Mimiflourish(f): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ok
Re: She Called Beyonce A Role Model And She Recieved Baptism Of Fire (photos) by xpac01(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
Every model has something good and something bad in their personality. Am sure mrs. Obama meant the good thing around Beyonce ...

1 Like

Re: She Called Beyonce A Role Model And She Recieved Baptism Of Fire (photos) by powerfulsettingz: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
cc
Re: She Called Beyonce A Role Model And She Recieved Baptism Of Fire (photos) by powerfulsettingz: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
i don't care what any body thinks I love Beyonce die, when the US first lady says role model, she doesn't mean to emulate all her life style just the hood ones there, her songs her lyrics her marriage them her love to people around her, her maturity, her background before making fame...... All these and many more can a soccer of inspiration to many Teenager out there, so keep the Bleep up, everybody for his or her own flops
Re: She Called Beyonce A Role Model And She Recieved Baptism Of Fire (photos) by Caracta(f): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lol. Funny.

(1) (Reply)

2baba At 40!! Meet The Seven Children Of 2face Idibia (photos) / "Rick Ross" Performs At 2015 Felebration Concert In Lagos... See Photos / Tragedy: Nigeria Business Woman Die In Indian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.