Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army (21573 Views)

Troops Engage In Clearance Operation,Destroy More Boko Haram Camps In Borno(pics / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics / Nigerian Army Conducts Successful Raid On Boko Haram Camps In Borno..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by Osinachi1986(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2015
Nigerian Army @ it again,is this not an indirect way of calling us fools? That's if I should believe your cock 'n' bullshit,Bokoharams can't recite quoran,how can they? tis me that can.

#sp#
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by SmartMugu: 7:45am On Sep 09, 2015
Condoms...so Boko Haram self dey fear AIDS, yet dem be suicide bombers.
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by Freelancer007(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2015
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by HomoSapiien: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2015
They are probably using it to prepare themselves for their 72virgins.
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by informato: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2015
midolian:
Isn't it amazing that the Quran has never been found in their camps? These guys are not fighting in the cause of Allah, they are fighting for the curse of Allah.
go and watch their videos...it seems you are just hearing of boko haram...especially that of their commander during the time of those chibok girls
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by Khd95(m): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2015
okosodo:
Nigerian army is an islamic army so they can only deceive some people, not me.

Nw dy ve bcom Islamic army,ur type can nevr b pleased angry sad
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by sandracoopert(f): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Atleast they use condoms. *sigh*
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by informato: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2015
Dbrainiac1:
The Nigerian Army said Tuesday it usually find condoms, hard drugs and sex-enhancing drugs in camps captured from Boko Haram insurgents by its troops.
The spokesperson for the Army, Sani Usman, said the findings underlined the military’s belief that most Boko Haram militants were not grounded in Islam and were not driven by Islamic ideology.
Mr. Usman, a colonel, said a lot of insurgents so far arrested could not even recite the Quoran, the holy book of Muslims.
He said those arrested by troops of Nigerian Army’s 3rd Division Tuesday turned out to be suppliers of hard drugs and other stimulants to terrorists.
They were nabbed between Depchi and Geidam, Geidam Local Government Area in northern part of Yobe State, he said.
Mr. Usman added, “The arrested persons were also engaged in the supply of fuel in addition to hard drugs such as Cannabis (Indian Hemp), Chlorofone substance (AKA Madaran suck and die) and Tramol, amongst others.
“You will recall that sometimes ago we reported that ironically most of the Boko Haram terrorists captured by Nigerian military cannot read the Holy Qur’an, some of them cannot even recite the first chapter- Suratuh Al-Fatiha and yet they claimed they wanted to establish an ‘Islamic State’.
“When the Nigerian military captured their bases and training camps, they never found Qur’an or other Islamic books, what were mostly found were ammunition, local charms, condoms and all sort of drugs including sex enhancing ones in their enclaves.
“The arrest of these drug suppliers has reinforced that fact, more so as they have been making very useful statements.”

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/189699-instead-of-islamic-books-we-usually-find-condoms-sex-drugs-in-boko-haram-camps-nigerian-army.html
cc lalasticla
...a good write up from a Muslim...I guess a bible was found... this post will not and cannot fool me

1 Like

Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by ojeota(f): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2015
Its sad that jihadist have forgetten that after fighting for Allah, they will be rewarded with seven beautiful, succulent and well rounded VIRGINS. So why are they wasting their time having sex(dirty) here on earth, when they can have an holy sex in paradise.
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by riloxy(m): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2015
A lot of people still find it hard to believe that terrorism can never be associated with Islam, why? Because they never knew anything about Islam until the emergence of Bokoharam. So the brainwashed BH have also brainwashed them too.
We the real people of Islam keep telling them what Islam is and what it is not, but it seems BH has brainwashed them beyond repair so they won't listen.
In my opinion, anyone that is still insisting that BH is Islam is suffering from the same disease as BH themselves.

1 Like

Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by sucess001(m): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2015
MISSNORA:
The person below me is a genius..... I like the bolded

heyyy
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by Tee999: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Sex jihadist
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by Revolva(m): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2015
Dem boko boys demma flex dem na bang any babe demma come across
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by cherriex(f): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2015
Yet all the bh fighters are Muslims,and all I knw is that there's no
Single Muslim from Borno that cannot recite the Quran,there's no
Need to hide the truth even thgh most Muslims are against bh
But for people like us that are from Borno,have seen all the bloodshed,
Our brothers,friends and even my fiancee killed,my childhood friends
Dad nd her two brothers killed nd their house burnt,knows the truth.
A lot of people we know were captured nd even confessed to being
Bh and even their families nd friends affirmed it.Nobody can tell me
They are not Muslims,u can maybe try to convince me that they
Adopt a diff doctrine.
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by Vikky014(f): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2015
noordean:
Does it make sense that Quran was not found there if truely they are fighting in Allah's cause?
Does it make sense to you that non of the captured boko was able to read Quran?

If a pastor's house is ransacked,won't you find a bible?
so bokoharam members are all imams so isis is fighting in the cause of Allah since they distribute Quaran

read dis
cherriex:
Yet all the bh fighters are Muslims,and all I knw is that there's no
Single Muslim from Borno that cannot recite the Quran,there's no
Need to hide the truth even thgh most Muslims are against bh
But for people like us that are from Borno,have seen all the bloodshed,
Our brothers,friends and even my fiancee killed,my childhood friends
Dad nd her two brothers killed nd their house burnt,knows the truth.
A lot of people we know were captured nd even confessed to being
Bh and even their families nd friends affirmed it.Nobody can tell me
They are not Muslims,u can maybe try to convince me that they
Adopt a diff doctrine.
noordean:
Does it make sense that Quran was not found there if truely they are fighting in Allah's cause?
Does it make sense to you that non of the captured boko was able to read Quran?

If a pastor's house is ransacked,won't you find a bible?
so bokoharam members are all imams so isis is fighting in the cause of Allah since they distribute Quaran

read dis
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by mhbabanna: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2015
nationwide1:
What is wrong with Nigerian Army? I hate deception like this one. And the gullible ones are already saying bokoharam has no connection with Islam. Blatant lie!

So if bokoharam has nothing to do with Islam, do Alshabaab, Alqaeda, ISIS have anything to do with Islam? Are their modus operandi the same/ similar? Yes.

Political Nigerian Army I hail o! Smh.
Well take it or leave it BH is POLITICALLY motivated.
Prof Jerry Gana bailed shekau the BH leader twice from detention.
Don't forget former NSA Andrew Azazi said BH was the making of PDP, he was fired immediately and helicopter crashing followed suite. For someone in occupying such a sensitive office to make such allegations in the public you need no further explanations.
May be you might want to tell me what Oritsejafor was going to do with the weapons his jet was to bring into Nigeria which even the top military hierarchy were unaware of. Your guess by now is very true.
There so many facts to point out and prove that BH a apolitical but not evrything is meant to be spewed in the public.
Be objective even if it's going to be for once
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by sebyluv(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2015
vega84:
I guess their mohammad tru their Koran ask them to use condoms and sexual drugs,maybe the will also take it heaven where the 70 virgins are seriously waiting. Foolish reglion #vegatalks

Must u abuse anoda's religion cos it's not urs? Pls be tolerant of odas. I am not a Muslim but I won't go abt abusing or cursing their religion. Many of dem go first u enter dat place wey u dey struggle to enter!
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by Fourwinds: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2015
MissMakas:
Body no be firewood nau cheesy
dat is rape...God go punish all those bastard called Boko haram..
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by walemadu: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2015
by their fruit we shall know them.
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by KelvinC1(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2015
Dbrainiac1:
The Nigerian Army said Tuesday it usually find condoms, hard drugs and sex-enhancing drugs in camps captured from Boko Haram insurgents by its troops.
The spokesperson for the Army, Sani Usman, said the findings underlined the military’s belief that most Boko Haram militants were not grounded in Islam and were not driven by Islamic ideology.
Mr. Usman, a colonel, said a lot of insurgents so far arrested could not even recite the Quoran, the holy book of Muslims.
He said those arrested by troops of Nigerian Army’s 3rd Division Tuesday turned out to be suppliers of hard drugs and other stimulants to terrorists.
They were nabbed between Depchi and Geidam, Geidam Local Government Area in northern part of Yobe State, he said.
Mr. Usman added, “The arrested persons were also engaged in the supply of fuel in addition to hard drugs such as Cannabis (Indian Hemp), Chlorofone substance (AKA Madaran suck and die) and Tramol, amongst others.
“You will recall that sometimes ago we reported that ironically most of the Boko Haram terrorists captured by Nigerian military cannot read the Holy Qur’an, some of them cannot even recite the first chapter- Suratuh Al-Fatiha and yet they claimed they wanted to establish an ‘Islamic State’.
“When the Nigerian military captured their bases and training camps, they never found Qur’an or other Islamic books, what were mostly found were ammunition, local charms, condoms and all sort of drugs including sex enhancing ones in their enclaves.
“The arrest of these drug suppliers has reinforced that fact, more so as they have been making very useful statements.”

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/189699-instead-of-islamic-books-we-usually-find-condoms-sex-drugs-in-boko-haram-camps-nigerian-army.html
cc lalasticla

oh JESUS
They must have FU.CKED nearly all or half of those virgin small small chibok girls to death.. That hausa sexual enhancement takes 6'hours for 1st round and from 2nd round takes about 7-9 hours.. I live in Jos so I know hwfa.. but i have never used it.. sha I AM NOT A VIRGIN THOUGH.. #ADOYII
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by Fourwinds: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2015
sandracoopert:
Atleast they use condoms. *sigh*
which kind condom.. d useless Boko haram are only using it because may be dey discover some of d girls have diseases..

again sometimes a group of four or six men can rape a single girl and few will not want to do it unprotected because their colleagues may be disease carrier
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by Fourwinds: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2015
KelvinC1:

oh JESUS
They must have FU.CKED nearly all or half of those virgin small small chibok girls to death.. That hausa sexual enhancement takes 6'hours for 1st round and from 2nd round takes about 7-9 hours.. I live in Jos so I know hwfa.. but i have never used it.. sha I AM NOT A VIRGIN THOUGH.. #ADOYII
Chineke.!!!! dat is sexual suicide
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2015
midolian:
Isn't it amazing that the Quran has never been found in their camps? These guys are not fighting in the cause of Allah, they are fighting for the curse of Allah.
Yeah indeed, they are already cursed by Allah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by nellyelitz(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2015
Who knows...may be their Allah dey smoke w.eed
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2015
so their religion permits it?
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by KelvinC1(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2015
Fourwinds:
Chineke.!!!! dat is sexual suicide

I tells you..
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by Lawsimon(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2015
Konji dey really catch them o
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by ddeola: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2015
The wrath of God is coming upon the heads of this devilish group, their sponsors and all their supporters.

Nigeria is victorious in Jesus name
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by vega84(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2015
noordean:
Did you read the post at all? or you have problem with understanding?
of course I hav wit ur Allah,islam,it's teachings, ur warlord mohammad, ur dirty koran,ur link wit terrorism, wickedness and all. I fail to understand the foolishness of all who follow this evil called islam!
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by kristisking(m): 9:49am On Sep 09, 2015
Perverts!What do you expect from beasts that crave for virgins.
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by memudyink: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2015
vega84:
I guess their mohammad tru their Koran ask them to use condoms and sexual drugs,maybe the will also take it heaven where the 70 virgins are seriously waiting. Foolish reglion #vegatalks

When i checked ur profile, I was hoping to see picture of a toddler. Behold i saw an adult talking like a 3 yr old boy .smh . For d fact that u live in portharcort does not mean u should be this daft.
Re: What We Usually Find In Boko Haram Camps- Nigerian Army by Willybos(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2015
But to be sincere! Muslim value sex than everyfin on this earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Soldiers Found - Army Spokesman / Yemi Osinabjo: “Stealing Unites Nigerians From Different Tribes” / This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.