Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

List of ISPs In Nigeria - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / List of ISPs In Nigeria (9672 Views)

5 Best Isps In Port Harcourt / Nigerians Are Being Cheated By Isps - Look At My Internet Speed Here In Malaysia / Rate The Fastest And Most Reliable ISPs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List of ISPs In Nigeria by OluAbuja(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2005
Hi Seun and everybody,

I used to have the lsit of ISPs in Nigeria but lost it in one of my storage devices and I tried checking the website of Nigeria Internet Group http://www.nig.org.ng for the list of ISPs in Nigeria but none was revealled.

Do you have the list? or a list.

Will be glad if you could help out asap.

Cheers

Olu
Re: List of ISPs In Nigeria by Seun(m): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2005
Multilinks
Starcomms
VGC Telecoms
Re: List of ISPs In Nigeria by OluAbuja(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2005
Hi Seun and thanks for your reply.

I thought these 3 are essentially PTOs and not ISPs.

Mmm maybe i have to go to NCC here in Abuja to get the list since NCC is the regulatory body that offer licences to ISPs.

Thanks once again.

Olu.
Re: List of ISPs In Nigeria by demmy(m): 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2005
Re: List of ISPs In Nigeria by OluAbuja(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2005
Hi Demmy,

The list was very comprehensive.

I owe you one.

Thanks

Olu wink
Re: List of ISPs In Nigeria by IAH(f): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2005
So many of them but how come Globacom did not make that list?
Re: List of ISPs In Nigeria by charlisco(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2005
The ISP i am using is WEBONLAN: there website is www.webonlan.com
Re: List of ISPs In Nigeria by otokx(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2005
its quite revealing. i did not see linkserve in that list. Globalcom is a a carrier so i don't expect to see them here.
Re: List of ISPs In Nigeria by akani(m): 10:37am On May 09, 2006
There are some ISPs services i know in Nigeria.I based in ibadan and as such i knew much which include Dominican, Moshel, Kps and SKANNET.The latter has extension in most part of the country for their Dial up connection while extension in some part of the country for offering wireless service. such include ilorin, enugu, ogun and basically in ibadan.
Re: List of ISPs In Nigeria by akani(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2006
There are some ISPs services i know in Nigeria.I based in ibadan and as such i knew much  which include Dominican, Moshel, Kps and SKANNET.The latter has extension in most part of the country for their Dial up connection while extension in some part of the country for offering wireless service. such include ilorin, enugu, ogun and basically in ibadan. In lagos there are some such as Star com,multi-links VGC Telecom. etc.
Re: List of ISPs In Nigeria by Saddam: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2007
Try Out This Its a Goodnews

Re: List of ISPs In Nigeria by ImaEro(m): 11:13am On Jan 03, 2008
Hey dudes, please see www.mach-six.com .Lots of C Band and ku band capacity with strong coverage over africa! dealer/partner companies are welcome from Nigeria ! mail to iero@mach-six.com ,
Re: List of ISPs In Nigeria by VSATero: 9:38pm On May 09, 2009
We have a large stock of Andrew antennas- 1.2m,1.8m ku band ,2.4m plus 2w BUC at our warehouse in Lagos.Enquiries to 08053038160

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 2560p (corei3, 320gb/4gb) / How To Block Email Address (sender) In Windows Live/msn Hotmail / Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.