Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Olx At It Again! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Olx At It Again! (1610 Views)

OLX Nigeria Changes Its Website Outlook, Whats You Take? Pics / Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX / OLX Shuts Down Office In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olx At It Again! by Mrtesso: 1:20am On Sep 09, 2015
Olx is quite an interesting place to buy and sell. Here's what I found...a published AD.

Wondering if the sellers phone behaved erratically, or the olx mods' eyes were deficient too.

Everything sells on Olx!

Re: Olx At It Again! by fbtowner(m): 2:45am On Sep 09, 2015
Lol.

OLX. Sale it.............
Re: Olx At It Again! by ibkonekt(m): 3:40am On Sep 09, 2015
hahahahahahaha.....lol
Re: Olx At It Again! by d33types: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2015
You're the wrong man..olx is not at it again..

It is not a trading site okay...¿It's a meet up site..dpmt rubbish the efforts of old owners.
The modus operandi;you meet your buyer and negotiate prices,inspect before you pay..except you are a fool to pay before anything..

I have benefited from olx ..I just apply wisdom
Re: Olx At It Again! by Mrtesso: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2015
d33types:

It is not a trading site okay...¿It's a meet up site..dpmt rubbish the efforts of old owners.
The modus operandi;you meet your buyer and negotiate prices,inspect before you pay..except you are a fool to pay before anything..

Even persons on hospital beds and their mangled cars are ADVERTISED on a "meet up site", really?
Re: Olx At It Again! by Readonee35L(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2015
d33types:

all adverts must be verifed b4 allowing it to be visible,so that thing there my friend is the effect of poor moderation
Re: Olx At It Again! by Mrtesso: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
Readonee35L:

all adverts must be verifed b4 allowing it to be visible,so that thing there my friend is the effect of poor moderation

My point exactly! They tell u ur AD wud be reviewed and shall be published consequent on their approval which might take approximately 2 hours. However they sometimes disapprove of ADs that have been carefully constructed for a reason they seldom specify. So the ineptitude of the moderator is just what u see here.
Re: Olx At It Again! by Readonee35L(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mrtesso:

My point exactly! They tell u ur AD wud be reviewed and shall be published consequent on their approval which might take approximately 2 hours. However they sometimes disapprove of ADs that have been carefully constructed for a reason they seldom specify. So the ineptitude of the moderator is just what u see here.
i once posted a perfect add , good price , info and evn picture but it was not approved,
so i think their moderators are Very foolish
and useless
i Miss tradestable.com , the best, but i don't know why they merged with olx
Re: Olx At It Again! by Empedocles(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Aww olx and jiji dats where u̶̲̥̅̊ wld here G wagon 1M and u̶̲̥̅̊ wld stat suspecting ūя̲̅ dealer
Re: Olx At It Again! by Mrtesso: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2015
Readonee35L:

i once posted a perfect add , good price , info and evn picture but it was not approved,
so i think their moderators are Very foolish
and useless
i Miss tradestable.com , the best, but i don't know why they merged with olx

Yea...tradestable was once quite reliable until olx miscreants invaded it too and I suspect that's why they sold to olx. However effritin.com seems to have a certain peculiarity of Tradestable. Matter of fact I believe Tradestable reincarnated as effritin.com. Their watermarks, web layout and design look so like the defunct Tradestables.
Re: Olx At It Again! by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2015
d33types:

Reminds of the google trader website, that was locked down cos of fraudulent persons, imagine brand new cars advertised for sale at N100,000 naira.
Re: Olx At It Again! by Mrtesso: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2015
Empedocles:
Aww olx and jiji dats where u̶̲̥̅̊ wld here G wagon 1M and u̶̲̥̅̊ wld stat suspecting ūя̲̅ dealer

Lol...dont mind the clowns.
Re: Olx At It Again! by Mrtesso: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2015
kaeforum:

Reminds of the google trader website, that was locked down cos of fraudulent persons, imagine brand new cars advertised for sale at N100,000 naira.

I wanna believe internet users are wiser now and wouldn't fall for such cheap scams!

Some greedy ones go still fall prey!

Some unsuspecting ones may fall prey to professional scammers, like some of our in-laws on Nairaland. grin

(1) (Reply)

Buy, Sell & Exchange Neteller,payza,bitcoin, Pm - Instant Payment & Service / 2017 : World Top 20 Billionaires (forbes Ranking ) / Top 5 Legal Online Businesses You Can Start With No Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.